Ratings for Dr. Daniel Beck

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Beck for as long as I can remember. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. We recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Doctor Beck and the staff are fantastic. They are absolutely amazing when dealing with both children and adults. Always on time, always friendly, always professional and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Beck and his staff are great and glad he is my dentist....Nuff said!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have been a regular client for many years now and I love the staff except the receptionist. Most times she is friendly but there have been three separate occasions where she has really talked down to me and been disrespectful. At this point if I did not love Dr Beck so much I would not think twice about leaving. He is a great dentist and his assistants are wonderful but I do not want to deal with his receptionist anymore.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I have been going dr.beck since i was young im now early adult, there was awesome here make you feel so comfortable, friendly, they have always been so good with me and im not a fan of the dentist, ill be using dr.beck until he decides to stop doing dentist work , i would tell everyone go to himm !!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Beck, and his staff are AMAZING! I have been going to them for almost 15 years now and they are so friendly and knowledeable and make going to the dentist not so bad! They really do care about their patients!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

best ever!Knowlegible,honest and caring .Staff is friendly and helpful.I am a long time patient and have freely recommend him to friends and family.This is serious business to trust your mouth to someone when you have very good insurance coverage.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

very professional, kind, and understands fears, and deals with them in a polite manor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr.Beck is the best Dentist I have ever known. Always helpful and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Been going here since I was a kid..the whole staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011