Dr. Mike Nicholls

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mike Nicholls

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Mike. He's highly knowledgeable and has a high level of integrity. The work he's done on me has been amazing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Nicholls has been my dentist for many years. I highly recommend him. He is not only gentle and kind, but has the utmost integrity. He is very caring to my needs and listens to my concerns. I am very nervous when it comes to the anesthetic but he has a way of distracting me while he freezes so I barely even feel a thing. His staff is absolutely wonderful . They are such a great team and you can tell they love their job. Lots of laughter and chatting in the office! The girls at the front are so friendly and helpful. I look forward to coming to my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Very efficient office with friendly knowledgable staff. Very good Dentist. Procedures are virtually painless . He explains everything thoroughly and goes over available options in a way that is easily understood . Very gentle and reassuring when doing a procedure . A bit of a fuss pot which results in quality work . I've had dealings with many dentists over the years and he is one of the best Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I absolutely LOVE coming to this office. The staff are very knowledgeable and caring and Dr Mike is truly a perfectionist with his work. It's always a pleasure to see him, I always feel extremely comfortable knowing I have an appointment. His work is very gentle but always looks amazing!

Submitted June 9, 2015

i had two crowns put on and one only lasted a year. fell out while I was eating. did not stand behind his work. just wanted to pull my teeth out. very disappointed in him,

Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Mike Nicholls is not a very good dentist. All he does is lecture to his patients about dental work. Still uses silver and mercury filling. Tried to convince me that my white fillings needed to be replaced because they where rotting underneath. He told me that white fillings are not as sturdy as white fillings. When i refused he got very angry and annoyed. His dental assistant does all the work for him. She even put a crown back in place instead of him. The crown that was put back in place was put in wrong by another dentist. I have been told this by a top dentist that this is wrong information

Submitted March 27, 2015

Fantastic dentist. Great office staff. Easy to talk to. I haven't had allot of interaction with the support staff but Lisa for sure is top notch. She is so down to earth. Just a great office overall.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Nicholls is the best dentist in abbotsford. I love how he diagnosis's treatment with long term goal and function in mind. He is very caring for all his patients and is a sweet gentle natured person. His number one priority is his patients and it shows. He will spend time to explain treatment to you. The pros and cons of procedures and what is truly best for you. Great experiences!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Nicholls is professional and caring. My experience was certainly 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

This office runs very efficiently and the staff are all friendly and caring. Dr. Nicholls has a very calm and gentle demeanor. He is extremely passionate about, and educated in his field.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Mike Nicholls's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

General Dentist