Dr. Kevin L. Metros

Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Metros

Dr Metros was the worst provider I have ever seen. Over 90 minutes late to see me. Didn't even know I was a new patient. Rudely took a call 3 minutes into my appt and never came back. Couldn't seem to focus or even make understandable sentances. AWFUL!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

The wait at this office is always longer than an hour. This is terrible way to treat patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Performed surgery on 88 yr. female after waiting approx. 2 days due to "no time"/ dc'd from hospital after 1.5d. Transferred to rehab. facility with a chart which had orders conflicting regarding type of hip surgery and PT type. Facility unable to reach MD for 6d. PT delayed, pt. weaker.....This is a lack of concern and caring for patient. I am going to follow up with this breach of medical practice. I have never seen nor experienced such care for myself or a loved one. I have been in the medical arena for a very long time...and never seen such lack of caring. This is a very sad situation as this dr. was the only choice my relative had to choose from. This surgeon (Dr. Metros) would never have been our choice had we been given one. Very sad and difficult situation for patient and family unit.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Knowledgeable, goes above and beyond in caring for both me and my family member. Wait times sometimes long, but gives you plenty of attention once he is in the room.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have a long time shoulder injury and finally was referred to him. He barely examined me, didn't need an x-ray or MRI, and just wanted to rush me into surgery. I was terrified! Have since seen another ortho doc, and am receiving treatment. I may still need surgery, but at least it will be by a doctor I trust. Dr Metros spent way more time complaining of hospital procedures that take his time, and his quote was "I don't get paid for that!" Seriously?

Submitted August 5, 2015

Absolutely abominable from office staff to post-op care. Number given for after surgery issues has full voicemail. Called because of extreme post op pain and answering service said they would give him the message on Monday (3 days from now). Run away if you are referred to this doctor.

Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Metros is a great surgeon. Knowlegable and takes his time talking to you. I felt confident in his suggestions and have been doing better since my initial injury

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I broke my wrist and was referred to Dr Metros by the ER. I saw him a week after the break. He did absolutely nothing. He looked at the Xray that was taken in the ER & told me that if the set of the bone was the same I would be UN good shape. If not surgery would be required that would entail plates and screws. He told me to come back in two weeks and referred me out for an Xray to be taken a day or two before my appt. He did not take an Xray to see how it was healing nor Sid he even unwrap the splint that emergency put on to look at my wrist. I was charged $300,dollars to have him look at ER xrays. I went to a different hand surgeon a week later. My bone had already healed improperly abd at this time would require extensive surgery to correct. I was advised that if an Xray had been taken at that initial visit, a simple pin could have been placed & it would have healed correctly. Dr Metros is a terrible doctor & care received is based on $$ in his pocket.

Submitted May 9, 2014

i am filing a complaint with the bbb re: metros' office double billing procedures... for months metros' staff have stalled on properly registering their company w/ my insurance company, blue cross/blue shield & were billing me for more than $10,000 which is covered by my insurance... only after i sent registered mail demanding they amend their bill to the proper amount have they submitted an accurate invoice to me, & less than 2 weeks later they have filed to collect via small claims which is unnecessary since they submitted the proper invoice to me, finally... office wait times are ridiculously long, staff are rude & do not return phone calls at their leisure... the billing staff are incompetent & i can't imagine what happens when senior citizens who don't understand processes are double billed

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

The staff very friendly and courteous. Dr. Metros is highly knowledgeable, took the time to discuss options, I decided to have knee replacement surgery and am now pain free and able to walk again. Thank you Dr. Metros!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011