Ratings for Dr. Donald Wakeham

Absolutely horrible experience, both times (I went back for him to fix the problem he created from the first surgery, and he only succeeded at making it worse, belittling me, and making it known to my folks that if they greased his palm a little with gifts he'd make my surgery worthwhile. Never let him touch you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I saw Dr. Wakeham and loved him! quiet and calm and did a great job. Don't believe everything you read.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

avoid Dr. Wakeham, he is rude, deceptive, and uncaring, unprofessional and arrogant to the point of rude; there are many excellent plastic surgeons and dentists that will do an amazing job, why regret the time and money You will waste with this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Donald wakeham is a dentist, not a medical doctor. Do not give him the opportunity to ruin your life, health or that of anyone you know. Keep walking and find a caring dentist who will take good care of your needs. Do not trust anything he says...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

When will the medical regulatory bodies revoke this guys license so he can work in a job that he is qualified for....at a butcher shop.....this guy is ridiculous, unprofessional, and dangerous to any patient that may consider having him do any procedure on you. Please, Please, turn the other direction, do not even enter this negligent man's clinic....don't be tricked by his fancy mirrored wall office and seemingly confident image, the fact is he is incompetent and will cause you harm, do yourself a favor, do not allow this uncaring, unsympathetic, hatchet yielding scumball even near your body for your own protection. He has ruined my life after botching a procedure severely. After over a decade I am still trying to repair the damage. He is a professional conman and will lie in your face even when you show him the damage. He actually had the nerve to pretend that he couldn't see the damage despite 10/10 people and every other follow up doctor feeling horrified for what they could see he had done. The cost to repair this damage is ongoing, but the emotional and mental anguish I have suffered is worse and continues. Please avoid this animal and find another doctor. Also, make sure you do your own research to verify the safety and experiences of other patients having the same procedure done. This guy has been sued before and it seems he just carries on damaging more and more patients. It's unbelievable. Just do yourself a favor and avoid this doctor or you will be sorry. That one moment could lead to a life of misery. And he goes on with his life and doesn't care and does it to someone else. He is a master at deception, so don't be fooled. I give him NEGATIVE 1 million stars, unfortunately the rating site only allows you to choose 1 star as the lowest rating. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Total scumbag, unskilled, life destroyer. Had horrible experience. Still affected by his work to this day. Having to pay thousands in out of pocket expenses to have his errors repaired. Comes across initially as Mr. confident and caring, then after he butchers you, he washes his hands and doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes. Avoid this guy, especially if you don't want any additional longterm problems. Would give him a zero if possible. He doesn't even deserve one star.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had a horrible surgical experience with Dr Wakeham. Including 2 "oops let me fix my mistakes" surgeries afterward. I deal with the psychological scars 25 years later, and I still have a clicking jaw and headaches. Horrible, horrible experience and no support. And, he showed off his diamond ring and yacht pictures saying his clients have bought those as thank you gifts. If I could give him a 0 I would. Run.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Worst experience ever I will never be the same person I was before I went to see this monster! I had my wisdom teeth yanked out and immediately knew something was wrong. Staff just wanted to get rid of me and never followed up to see how I was doing. like the other say its like butcher shop, my mouth will never be the same.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Years later and I am reading more of these ratings. I truly believe that anyone who has left 5 stars for this narcissist butcher of an oral surgeon is only doing this to improve his ratings. I will never be the same after this man screwed up my mouth.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Avoid Dr. Wakeham like the plague, unless you want to be permanently disfigured. I had a cosmetic procedure performed by him almost ten years ago that resulted in serious disfigurement, and I am still having to pay other physicians to repair the damage he caused. This guy should have his license revoked and imprisoned that's how negligent and irresponsible he is. And on top of it, he will attempt to convince you that everything is fine despite the obvious disfigurement. His office may be fancy and he is a very good smooth talker, but don't be fooled. He is careless and negligent. During the procedure it was chaotic. he was yelling at his assistants, they seemed unqualified, I was horrified hearing the commotion during the procedure, but I was given a sedative hypnotic to relax. Please, please, avoid this physician. His staff is unprofessional, he is pushy and condescending, and ultimately he is dangerous and careless. Unfortunately I have to deal with the damage on a daily basis. Please find another physician otherwise you risk serious damage and long term physical and emotional damage at the hands of this careless practicioner. I wish I never set foot in this man's officer. My life has never been the same. I am currently involved in a class action lawsuit as a result of his horrific surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014