Ratings for Dr. Gary Kijanka

Dr. Kajanka is by far, the best, and most knowledgeable dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I found dr. Kijanka to be a wonderful dr. Caring and helpful with everything he does, except. When it comes to his staff and billing! He doesnt want to hear anything about insurance.. As others have said, after you get your bill there is more charges that were not preformed, his staff excuse, oh, wrong,dental number! When you look at the bill, ask, ! Even the insurance co. Disagrees, but no refund! Its a shame he does notlike codes, it could really hurt a nice man someday.........

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

They force to buy a family plan to get normal competitive pricing on his work. Otherwise its way over priced. Dr. Gary Kijanka was performing dental work on a few people at the same time as I was there. I have never seen anything like this,- dentist running like crazy between a few rooms. Ridiculous. One of the crowns was not fitting well and Dr. Gary Kijanka rejected to do it again. Sure enough the crown broke off a few months later. Money wasted. Never again dealing with dentist. The rest of his staff is friendly and professional even though.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr, Kijanka is one og the greatest doctors that you can meet he i very friendly and explain to detail all the treatment that you need to get done all the way to the end m Staff was very friendly explain all treatment plan and benefits that were available to me before treatment was done and will definetly recomend this dentis t to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I've known Dr.Kijanka for 10 yrs.In spite of his education,humor & skill,our most recent experience shows it's just all about the $$$.I referred my son to Dr. Kijanka.My son is learning disabled,& a Type 1 diabetic.He has 2 hidden disabilities.We try to choose providers carefully.My son has Humana & went to Dr. Kijanka on 6/28/2012.He needed a crown & could only get a metal one.He used my credit card to pay $322.50,returned to get the crown & a filling,paying $16.40 on 7/19.He returned for a cleaning on 7/26,then was sent a bill for $346.10!We put the charge on my credit card.My son asked why,was told by Kijanka's staff,they thought he had a PPO.They knew he had a DMO all along.My son filed a grievance with Humana,which determined a $200 overcharge.I placed a merchant dispute,we sent follow-up letters.Kijanka's staff claimed they spoke with Humana,they only owed $25,sent my son a check for $25.Humana has no record of such a conversation.We returned the check,& continuing the dispute.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

He is very welcoming and honest. He is gentle with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I was a new patient and the staff was great, they informed me of what my insurance would cover and made my appointments. Dr. kijanka was to pushy tring to redo my front teeth(cosmetic), i wasn't intrested. PT

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Have been going to Dr. Kijanka for the past year and a half for cleanings and exams on a regular basis. The faculty suggested cleanings and exams every 4 months so that is precisely what I did. My last visit was Oct. 2009 for my scheduled cleaning and exam. 6 months later here I am in Colorado visiting and had a dental emergency. I had excruciating pain in one of my top right molars and was woken up with a swollen cheek and an extreme fever...I was violently ill. I went to my sisters dentist in Castle Rock CO .. an emergency appt. After taking an xray of the problem area they discovered that I had an abscessed tooth which progressed from a cavity or decay. I was informed that it would take much more than 6 months for something like that to get to the point of extreme infection that spread to my cheek. I was told by Dr. Kijanka's office for the past year that everything was fine and I had no problems after walking away w/ a prescription for antibiotics and pain killers.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I met with Dr. Kijanka after being referred to him by a friend. I found him and his staff to be very knowledgable and friendly. He was very patient and answered all my questions as I was a new patient to his office. Very clean and very nice calming office made my first visit very comforting. I recommend him to all my friends. M.King, patient

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Extremely unhelpful. Very critical of the DMO right from the start. He made it very clear to me that he was not enthusiastic about replacing the loose bridge in my mouth. I felt very unwelcome. When he informed me that he would not perform the work for the DMO payment and wanted an additional $1,000 plus, I left his practice and went to a more reputable dentist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007