Ratings for Dr. Darryl T. Greebon

I've been going to Dr. Greebon for 19 years. He is a very great doctor! Delivered both my babies and has the best staff. Dr. Greebon and his medical assistant are always there when I need them. I always get a call back the same day and receive any test results in a very timely matter. Don't know where I would be without him and his medical team!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Doesn't listen to your needs. Very pushy with unnecessary inductions. Gives episiotomies without consent.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for 10 years. He is always been helpful and is willing to work with me to find the best solution to my problem.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

This OB is the sole cause of my son's death. His lack of willingness to listen to me or others caused my son to be stillborn at 35wks. He knew our son was sick and would have lived if he had delivered when the u/s tech diagnosed the cause. My son wasn't sick but my body was and was slowly killing my son. He knew this from 26wks but never informed us. He had many chances to save our son but choice not to and ultimitly at 35wks out son was stillborn due. He was unpassionate when he told us our son was no longer alive. He was rude when we clearly were not in a state of mind to make decisions. He felt put out that he had to stay while we induced labor in the middle of the night. If you are considering this Dr as your OB/Gyn I recommend you seek another Dr. There are so many other Dr in this area that are wonderful. I have since found a new OB/Gyn that clearly saw all the issue and in result I have 2 healthy beautiful children b/c he was active in my care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Darryl T. Greebon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1975)