Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Javier

Made a new patient visit with him, he spent five minutes with me, refused to look at the medical records and history I brought with me, didn't perform a physical exam at all, and then billed my insurance over $300 for a "level 4 comprehensive new patient visit, typically 45 minutes. " The office and waiting room are way too overcrowded and hectic. My impression is that he is just trying to see as many patients as he can a day, and then upcode all of his billing. My advice is to find another endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Failed to recognize secondary adrenal crisis in me despite lab results of hyponatremia, rapid weight loss and severe dehydration. Dangerously incompetent, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

i have had nothing but great service from dr and office. very helpfull. dr alwasy returns calls no matter time or day. always visited me hospital no matter why i was in there. he now has moved his office to st francis hospital in hartford ct, which is actually better for me. he has one of the best bedside manners i have encountered in my life. I have been in the hospital very very many times over the years and can always count on him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BECAUSE SEEMS SO INSENSITIVE.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2005

Dr. Emmanuel Javier's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Bristol, CT