Ratings for Dr. Sandra J. Lewis

My wife and I have seen sandra for over 10years. She is a great doctor and very smart. She also has a sick clinic so you dont have to run and wait at med-express or health plus.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She makes me come in, to write a percription for an inhaler, everytime I need one, she wont fax it or call it into a pharmacy, she MAKES me come in just to write me a lil note and get a co-pay out of me

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

This woman is brain damaged. She wrote a mindless article about tv violence and its impact on children. It was so filled with fallacies, a high school paper would have been embarrassed to publish it

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Doesn't know her hypertension protocol; insisted on BP checks every 3 months. Protocol is every 6 months for patients without problems. ALWAYS runs late, even for early am apts.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

how anyone can give Dr Lewis a neg. rating is sooo mean. She cares very much about her patients. She will do anything to help them.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Lewis is a very caring doctor and spends time with you and listens to what you are saying. My husband, father, sister and cousin are patients of Dr. Lewis.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

On several occasions, Dr Lewis made me really worry about my care received. On one occasion, I requested to get a referral to see a specialist to see a geneticist for Muscular Dystrophy because it runs in my family. At first she refused without even listening to why I requested it. On another occasion, I advised her I was having a lot of depression and requested time off work to care for my mother who had a stroke. At the time I was also going through a seperation from my husband. She looked at me and said "We all have stress in our lives, we just have to learn to deal with it"

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

Dr. Sandra J. Lewis's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV