Ratings for Dr. Warrett Kennard

I can sum this up in a small paragraph. Disrespectful, pompous, narcissistic individual.. Rude, arrogant, makes you want to run out of the office kind of guy. Which I did by the way. I took my purse and walked out in the middle of him not letting me finish a sentence. Stay away!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I am appalled and cannot believe this Dr. still has a practice! From the get go, he was arrogant and his demeanor was inappropriate. I attempted to explain my situation and he didn’t want to listen! I understand yes or no questions, but this required my explanation and his rude comments were unnecessary....He asked if I wanted to be examined laying down or standing up, I had a dress on and he asked to raise it.. There was no nurse present in the room He should have given me an office gown to change into and had his nurse as a witness.. However, he didn’t even have a nurse in his office ?? He took it to the level or addressing me as no skinny Minnie, his own words!!! I have a bloated stomach due to a hernia, I am a size 8 and not fat at all! I have been in pain and he goes well obviously you are here aren’t you.. Just one of the many comments this man addressed to me! It was so bad, I had to get up and actually walk out! I am glad it worked out though, I would have never let this man do surgery on me or trusted him at all! .. I voice loudly to stay clear from this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have never, ever seen a doctor like this in my life, he's a very rude and Arrogant person, he asked me a question and then said it's a yes or no answer in a nasty under tone, then he asked if I new my dads family history and says "you do know your dad don't you" no one but God calmed me down, it's so many things he said and did in this office visit, I was floored.. Please! Please! Don't go to this doctor he's the worst!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Unprofessional,rude and self centered person. He needs to understand what patients thinks. I don't recommend him at all

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

great doc, nice man, he yoinked my gallbladder out during urgent surgery, no problems!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have read the prior reviews and get what they say. He is a vastly intelligent man who is not a chit chat kind of guy. As long as you stick to facts he'll happily explain your situation. He is a no-bones about it guy. You will benefit from his ability if you just get past his direct manner. Now that we have been through one surgery and about to embark on the next, I am looking forward to it. Don't discount this physician.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Kinnard is an arrogant and obnoxious individual whose ego apparently cannot admit his mistakes as a physician. I went to see him in October for a draining of two intestinal abscesses. Less than one week after being released from Baylor Plano, I had developed a fistula. When I called Dr. Kinnard, he very rudely referred me to a urologist, who promptly told me I needed to return to the emergency room and didn't even charge me since there was nothing he could have done. The urologist told me the fistula was directly caused by my drainage procedure. Once back in the hospital, Dr. Kinnard was so obnoxious when he finally visited me after two days that I threw him out of my room. I have since found a much more caring and capable surgeon. Dr. Kinnard is by far the worst experience I've ever had with a physician. He is an arrogant jackass of a man!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Kennard did my gallbladder surgery. He also said that he would remove a large hernia as well. Needless to say, he didn't remove the hernia. My PCP sent me back to him for the hernia. He doesn't let you get a word in. He is condescending, addicted to his cell phone, and has the bedside manner of a wild gorilla. His Surgery Center staff are unprofessional, discourteous, and obnoxious. I felt like a cattle waiting to be processed. They were an hour behind. This caused many problems for my family. No apologies, no nothing. I have been in more pain than ever. Honestly, the herniated area is even larger than before. I don't believe he removed it. I will be going to another doctor to check what he did to me. He is quick to collect fees, but could care less about his patients or their welfare. Please avoid Dr. Warrett Kennard and the Preston Plaza Surgery Center. I have a few choice words for the OBGYN and INTERNAL MEDICINE MD who referred me to him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Wow! He is a very rude and disrespectful human. Lets just say my vet provides better service for my dogs than kennard does for his pts. Along with him being unprofessional by his cell phone constantly getting texts and him checking them during my exam, I felt he didn't care about me as a patient and talked down to me. I will not be returning to him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by a ER physiscian. Kennard is rude and arrogant. I waited for him about 45mins and he gave me a 5min exam. When he asked questions and i would try and answer i was told just give me a yes or no. with this being the first and last time to see him i was giving information in detail so he would know about me the "patient", he didn't want to hear that. If you like rude, arrogant and feeling rushed this is the person for you!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Warrett Kennard's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)