Ratings for Dr. John P. Craddock

Would never recommend this dr to anyone. He almost let my daughter die after a supposedly simple surgery. She contracted septis and MSRA while at the hospital. He didn't run any test on her at all. Just told her she'd get better. Her father ordered her to be moved to another hospital after 2 other drs came n because Craddock didn't come in one morning. They moved her to U of L where she was put into ICU. Next morning she went into respiratory failure and had to be put on a ventilator. Had emergency surgery then the next morning they said she was in septic shock and didn't know if she would make it and had to undergo another emergency surgery. U of L saved my daughters life. If it had been up to Dr. Craddock she would have died had she been left in his care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Absolutely love him he takes the time to help you with what ever you need ask or want. I lost my last child with a heart defect and he has made sure I've been happy and got all the info I needed and didn't hesitate to send me to a specialist that showed me everything I needed with an echo and ultrasound and they explain every single thing we looked at, what was normal and what could be wrong. He has even helped me with my depression which my last doctor pretty much told me to deal with it. But thanks to him I have enjoyed this pregnancy more and been so much more comfortable with everything. He's a wonderful doctor. I will never go to another.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very good doctor had him with both my boys and had complications he was caring and concerned wouldn't have any other dr

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Love him. I drive over an hour and choose him over the doctors that are 5 minutes from my home. He is kind, sincere, and explains things so that I can understand what's going on. He is very patient and I love his assistant Shannon as well. She is by far the best ever!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Craddock is by far the best OB I've ever considered, he is caring, polite and takes his job seriously. I have been going to him for 5 years, 3 pregnancies one of which was a miscarriage. My first child had a defect and Craddock was very attentive, my second a miscarriage, and my third has been wonderful, attentive and considerate of my feelings, concerns and has answered any questions. I recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Craddock doesn't want to deal with high risk pregnancies. Dr. Craddock wanted to administer a prescription to start a menstrual cycle, and not even trying to rule out pregnancy, when in fact, there is a fetus. The ultrasound confirmed the pregnancy, which, the ultrasound proved the fetus is there. Which would have led to an ecoptic abortion if the prescription was, which it wasn't taken. There are a lot of red flags with Dr. Craddock. Stay away from Dr. Craddock as much as possible.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

He is a great obgyn and if I could have hi again this pregnancy I would but it seems that they wont let e change drs when I asked for him in the first place they said he was booked up,but then I found out that duedate changed when I seen a different obgyn and now they are saying I cant change to dr.craddock. Some of the staff are good but some are rude. But I really love Dr.Craddock he is the best.I really like Dr.Craddock,

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

If your pregnancy is straightforward, uncomplicated, and easy, then this is the doctor for you. I, however, have a fairly rare pregnancy disorder, and he didn't seem to want to deal with it in the least. I found a different OB.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Don't care for this doctor. Was not as "caring" as everyone made him out to be. You had better have a medical background before seeing him, because you have to make him do everything.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Craddock is, by far, the best OB/GYN in the area. He's very caring, funny and personable. (Not bad on the eyes either. shhhh)He's become a family friend, and his staff is wonderful. If you need to get in and out, he'll be fast. If you have all the questions in the world, he'll stay and answer every one of them for you. He's there for his patients and it shows.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. John P. Craddock's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

TRICARE