Ratings for Dr. Simon Turner

Dr Turner delivered my 2 boys. He was amazing. My pregnancies were great but deliveries were awkward. He worked his butt off at delivery and i have 2 healthy boys. He is experienced, knowledgeable, efficient, responsible, with a dry sense of humour. We just loved him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I sometimes joke with my husband that I want to keep having babies just so I can see Dr. Turner for another 9 months! He is absolutely fantastic and has been amazing in dealing with my high-risk pregnancies, births, miscarriages and has put in two cervical sutures for me. I can not recommend him highly enough. I have had very complicated pregnancies and some appointments he has spent 40 minutes with me even though there is a room full of people waiting outside. I have never once felt rushed in an appointment. I also love his dry sense of humour.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

A brilliant man ...he just delivered our son and I would not hesitate in recommending him ...he sure is a character but someone who you know is top of his game

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

He delivered my three children at SJOG Subiaco (many years ago). No complaints from my wife and I. Yes, he is somewhat of an eccentric but his knowledge and professionalism is unquestionable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He is the best ob and fertility specialist that you could hope for. I disagree with those that say he does not care. When he had to break bad news to us, he was extremely caring and spent a long time going through the options. He delivered both my boys one via forceps after he had meconium (sp) in my waters and the second via cs. I healed quickly after both births. He can seem gruff, but he has a dry sense of humour. I would want him in any emergency. I also liked the quick appointments, knowing that he would spend more time if he thought that it was required. We were also seen pretty quickly at most appointments and he was ready to go when I needed an emergency cs. All round great ob.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

He wants to break a world record in the shortest consultation ever! He would love to be able to say to the patient "hi" and "good buy" in one sentence. If he thinks that patient is exaggerate or ask useless question he will ignore you (but he is alway right). When he want you to go, he is leaves the room, so if you have any questions, you have to ask on your way out (quite rude!) He will not comfort you or so. BUT his is knowledgeable, he can spot when something in wrong straight away. He did my CC excellent, but in a hospital he little ignored me. To sum it up: there is no better obstetrition in Perth, unless someone wants a nice one.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Simon Turner is awesome! I had Placenta preavea twice , Simon was my rock throughout both pregnancies

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr Turner delivered my 3 boys and I have always thought if there was a problem and he couldn't fix it, then no one could.I just recently had a pollop removed and a uterine ablation, (although it was my first surgery and I was a sooky la la he was great) I had no pain after surgery and didn't even feel like anything had been done. I love his bed side manner, yes he may be late, but hey babys dont wait to be born around his appointments, so suck it up princesses. If you want a baby sitter don't go to Simon, if you want an amazing Dr who will give you 100% professional care then he's your man. I don't think my school girl crush helps, LOL.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Turner is an amazing doctor. He was our fertility specialist with our first baby and our OB also. He may be late sometimes but that is because he has appointments at his fertility clinic, surgeries at his his fertility clinic, appointments at his OB room, deliveries at the hospital and post delivery appointments at the hospital!! This guys is busy!!! But does evevrything that is needed to ensure the safety of his patients and babies. Wouldn't have anyone else take care of me. We are on our next round of IVF and I am hoping all goes well so he can be my OB again. Also comes HIGHLY reccommended by all midwives!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

We used Simon for IVF and he was great. Correctly diagnosed my wifes pre eclampsia and made sure the delivery was done the next day successfully. he is often 15 minutes late for meetings however he is in very high demand. We always left feeling that our questions had been answered. Has a dry sense of humour and once you get to know him, makes a few jokes and puts you at ease. We always felt that he had our childs best interests at heart and were very happy with him. He is down the line and matter of fact this may not help parents needing constant emotional reassurance. To sum him up i say think of the "Classic English Doctor". Friends of ours are midwives and they said that all the midwives use him to deliver their own babies. Praise enough for us.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012