Ratings for Dr. Simon Turner

Very happy with Dr Turner. He is a caring, compassionate doctor who really cares about his patients. I was very lucky my sister recommended him to me. Exceptional care and very reasonable fees.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

We have had Dr Turner as both a fertility specialist and OB. He's outstanding and so are the staff and organisations he works with. He is blunt, but that's been a comfort to us - he never sugar coats anything. But he's also totally in your corner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Turner is wonderful. Had a difficult time when trying to conceive with two miscarriages, one requiring D&C. Would have wanted no one else to do it. He's now my OB and I feel completely confident and calm in his care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

You couldn't find a Dr more dedicated to his job. What am amazing man.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Turner delivered my 2 boys. He was amazing. My pregnancies were great but deliveries were awkward. He worked his butt off at delivery and i have 2 healthy boys. He is experienced, knowledgeable, efficient, responsible, with a dry sense of humour. We just loved him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I sometimes joke with my husband that I want to keep having babies just so I can see Dr. Turner for another 9 months! He is absolutely fantastic and has been amazing in dealing with my high-risk pregnancies, births, miscarriages and has put in two cervical sutures for me. I can not recommend him highly enough. I have had very complicated pregnancies and some appointments he has spent 40 minutes with me even though there is a room full of people waiting outside. I have never once felt rushed in an appointment. I also love his dry sense of humour.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

A brilliant man ...he just delivered our son and I would not hesitate in recommending him ...he sure is a character but someone who you know is top of his game

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

He delivered my three children at SJOG Subiaco (many years ago). No complaints from my wife and I. Yes, he is somewhat of an eccentric but his knowledge and professionalism is unquestionable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He is the best ob and fertility specialist that you could hope for. I disagree with those that say he does not care. When he had to break bad news to us, he was extremely caring and spent a long time going through the options. He delivered both my boys one via forceps after he had meconium (sp) in my waters and the second via cs. I healed quickly after both births. He can seem gruff, but he has a dry sense of humour. I would want him in any emergency. I also liked the quick appointments, knowing that he would spend more time if he thought that it was required. We were also seen pretty quickly at most appointments and he was ready to go when I needed an emergency cs. All round great ob.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

He wants to break a world record in the shortest consultation ever! He would love to be able to say to the patient "hi" and "good buy" in one sentence. If he thinks that patient is exaggerate or ask useless question he will ignore you (but he is alway right). When he want you to go, he is leaves the room, so if you have any questions, you have to ask on your way out (quite rude!) He will not comfort you or so. BUT his is knowledgeable, he can spot when something in wrong straight away. He did my CC excellent, but in a hospital he little ignored me. To sum it up: there is no better obstetrition in Perth, unless someone wants a nice one.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015