Ratings for Dr. Leslie Hill

Johns-Hill was fantastic. She's friendly, carries conversation in a way that prevents any awkward pauses even when discussing sensitive or embarrassing information, and I felt very at ease. She gave me the least uncomfortable pelvic exam I've ever had. I'm transsexual and she was also supportive, respectful, and careful to find out what she could do to be sure she was attending to my somewhat unique situation. She was thorough and attentive--she even made sure to ask me for my versions of what it said in my chart/file (which i can see by some of the negative reviews that some patients misconstrued as "not knowing their history" or "being unprepared"--I assumed she just wanted to be sure it was correct! Sometimes things in the file are not current or don't match the patient's experience). I absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I went to see Doctor Hill several times and have been very disappointed. She came to our meeting unprepared, had to leave the appointment room to do some research on several occasions just to get a simple question answered, has provided incorrect information, and was rude and unprofessional. She seemed to be guessing a lot, told me to get an MRI that was unnecessary and did help at all to diagnose my condition. She also kept pushing me to get a surgery done by her and when I refused, she referred me to another gynecologist who was surprised that she even referred me to him, since he didn’t specialize in my issue. Lots of time wasted with her, I do not recommend this “doctor” to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT see this woman. Not only does she have ZERO bedside manner, I think the woman is possibly on speed or A.D.D or the like. She talked a mile a minute, would ask me questions and not wait for the answer and when she attemped to explain my medical condition, she spoke so fast that I literally wished I had photographic memory to check back to later. She was awful...very awful. She then went on to tell me, after knowing that my aunt and cousin lost their lives to breast cancer, that my mother (who had a breast removed after her docter found a cancerous lump) "probably didn't actually have breast cancer." I wish I was making this up. And that was just the beginning. Please, do NOT go to this woman, and DO NOT recommend her to any woman that you love or even remotely care about.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Hill (I cannot give her the title of "doctor") requires medical files/history before setting up appointments. I had to wait more than 2 hours for her. She spent less than 5 minutes with me and did not know anything about my health/history. She also sent out a letter (full of untruthful comments about my medical history) and what she talked to me about and then turned herself into a psychiatrist/pschologist. Her information on that 5-minute meeting was sent to all other OB/GYNs in my area and I was unable to even get an appointment, let alone the surgery I have desparately needed for more than 10 years. I hope a medical board looks into her practice and suspends or takes away her license based on her gross unprofessionalism and lies.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

My hysterectomy had virtually no post-op pain where I only had to take some Ibuprofen for a very short period of time following surgery. Thanks to Dr. Hill's knowledgable information and skill in performing this proceedure I felt very relaxed going into and coming out of surgey.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Hill diagnosed my medical problem right away and was very thorough. She put me at ease and was a very good listener when I had concerns. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Leslie Hill's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA