Ratings for Dr. William H. Metzger

Gave me samples and then never wrote them down so he and his staff didnt know what he gave me. Calling his office is a joke. On hold for over 30 min and then staff went home and left me on hold; Terrible. When I commented on it Dr Metzger was rude and abrupt and didnt want to hear it. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Metzger for years as has my mother. When I was really ill and nobody knew or seemed to care what was wrong with me, he was very caring and kind. He also found the cause of my problem and treated me for it. He has a rather dry sense of humor, which some might not understand, but I highly recommend him; he is very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Metzger was an hour late for the colonoscopy. Post procedure, he violated my privacy by sending the results to some doctor I did not know. He said he thought it was my general practitioner. He also noted in his report that a anesthesiologist was present which was not true. A nurse administered the anesthetic. I had to have the report corrected.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. William H. Metzger's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1970)

HealthPartners