Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Najarian

AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS. This was one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. He consistently mislead me and even lied to me. He's arrogant, out of touch, and has no sympathy. For background, I am a programmer and had a ganglion cyst on my wrist, which was extremely painful. Obviously this affected my job and daily life, in that it literally hurt to work. After essentially not caring that I was constantly in immense pain and he told me "call me when you sick of it hurting and I'll cut it out." He offered no alternative treatments even though there are treatments that aren't surgery. He also said it's a small surgery, I could go back to work that day, and my hand will be sore for 2 weeks. I was in so much pain, I just wanted it fixed. So I had the surgery, which I wasn't told I'd be put under until the day of. There was no job that anyone could have gone to after that surgery, especially being put under. He removed the cyst but I was still in a lot of pain for over a month! I confronted him a week after the surgery and he told me I should take time off, and of course he tells me after the surgery like a dumbass, so I can't get it approved by HR. So about telling me I could go back to work same day as surgery, he told me that 2 appointments before the surgery. I took the week off regardless and didn't even mention it to my mom. My mom said that he told her the same thing, the day of the surgery while I was in another room being prepped. On the follow up, we confronted him about saying that and he said he never said that. Two separate instances, which he said it. He straight lied. 5 months into my recovery and I still don't have full range of motion. I got second opinion and they said up to a year to get 100% and proscribed me physically therapy. Even some of the receptionists were rude, not all but some. Avoid this dr at all costs, he just wants money or just doesn't care. I cannot express how much his terrible practicing of medicine has negatively affected my life. His license should be removed for being so awful as a physician.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Najarian is one of a kind. He is a very thourough and knowledgeable doctor and a wonderful surgeon. I would definitely recommend friends and family members. Wondeful and caring staff. He did a great job on my knee replacement as well as my husband's carpal tunnel.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Christopher B. Najarian's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madison Heights, MI