Ratings for Dr. Mauro D. Gasparini

I agree that many times you go for a visit that you spend a lot of time waiting in the office. However, it is not just for a "pat on the back". Dr. Gasparini does care and try to get to know his patients, which is definitely a plus. But he is also quite knowledgeable. My whole family goes to him and we all love im. He diagnoses illnesses when sometimes even specialists aren't sure - and he is 100% correct! Amazing!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

he is the best of the very best - I miss him - I do not trust the doctors in florida wish he would come to florida

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. He has bus-loads of patients scheduled each day, and most of them come in just to say hi and pat on their backs. Of course he bills for these visits. He spent less than 5 minutes with me for a real health concern, and blew me off, I think it was because i was a new patient and I was young. I will be transferring doctors.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Highly, highly recommended. Dr. Gasparini is one of the most knowledgeable, kind, helpful doctors I have ever encountered. In addition, he discovered a medical condition I have had since birth that no other doctor had ever noticed. I think it's rare to have a doctor that really cares about his patients, and this doctor does.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Mauro D. Gasparini's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1978)