Ratings for Dr. Leonard K. Berkowitz

Dr Berkowitz is an amazing doctor. I've been to my fair share of doctors (unfortunately) and he is by far one of the best. He listens to every complaint I have, is very thorough and above all, shows concern for my well being. He calls his patients to discuss results and recommendations (as does his staff) - this beats getting a letter in the mail. I'm referring my entire family to him!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr Berkowitz is an angel of a doctor. None can compare to him, he is genuine, patient, caring, loving, understanding, compassionate, punctual,brilliant, knowledgeable, kind, positive...... need I say more??????? I LOVE THIS MAN FOR HE IS DEFINITELY THE BEST!!!!!!!!! MS A

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

this doctor has experience and a very unusual talent and ability that many lose after many years= the ability to listen and develop a relationship with his patients. i spoke to him concerning my frustration that after tests or bloodwork, no doctor calls back with results- that you have to make appts and pay more and its frustrating. WELL he took bloodwork and 3 days later called ME and went over them with me= I almost fell out of my sneakers!!! He went the extra mile to relieve my frustration and not be like the rest of the medical "MACHINE". I spoke and he really really listened and HEARD me!! How refreshing!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

thoroughness and compassion and actually listens to me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2006

Dr. Leonard K. Berkowitz's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ