Ratings for Dr. Marie-Claude Gagnon

I have been a patient of Dr. Gagnon's for several years. Her diagnostic skills, her empathy, active listening and responsiveness make her a top notch Doc! Thanks so much for your excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have had her for my doctor, me wifes my children and my grand children. Busy and very good doctor

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Ddr. Gagnon is an excellent doctor. She is very easy to talk to and listens very well to your problem. She has helped me overcome a very difficult time. I really trust her and I know that I am in good hands under her care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

just seems to have changed over the years, she not less professional but she seems more about the money now and less about the vocation. But still a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr Marie-Claude Gagnon has been my doctor for 2 years. I find her very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. I feel very lucky to have her. Her office has free parking, she usually is on time to see you, she is pretty good at explaining things. As well she respects the fact that you need to make decisions for yourself - while her responsibility is to educate you on the risks.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Gagnon is fantastic! I have a completely unreasonable fear of doctors, and this is the first time in my life that I don't mind going to see one. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and even more importantly - accessible! I have never had difficulty getting an appointment. I am so happy to have her as a doctor... hopefully she will be around for a very long time!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Line and Bob Agnew.Elle est une excellente Medecin,nous avons grand respect pour elle toujour ponctuel. Merci

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Usually satisfied with her service but she has refused to see my daughter and told me to go to a walk-in clinic knowing she may have a bladder (or kidney) infection. I also know her schedule was open since the secretery told me the night before. I called at 8:00 on the dot and the secretery called me back later that morning to tell me my 'best bet is to go to a walk-in clinic'. A professional, caring doctor would NOT do that to a 4 year old girl.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Gagnon is a good doctor and is always on time! What is even more impressive tha if you are her patient, she guarantees to see you that day, if you have issues! She is thorough and knowledgeable. The only issue I have with her is that she types the entire time you are talking. She would do better to concentrate on the patient rather than getting her notes up to day. Overall, I am extremely pleased with her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Le personnel est sympathique. L'infirmière est avenante et empathique. Dr Gagnon est très professionnelle et elle prend le temps de vous écouter. Elle est efficace et n'hésite pas à vous référer à un spécialiste si elle a le moindre doute. Elle fait un bon suivi et vous avertit si elle n'est pas à son bureau. J'espère la garder longtemps.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011