Ratings for Dr. Christian M. Flynn

I just found out Today about the DR's passing. You are all Crazy!! Not onlys did he listen to me he was willing to try multiply different meds due to my condition . All Doctors talk and give meds. He was not a therapist! I've been to several and they all have 15 min to talk give you meds and move on. I hope I can repay some of his respect he gave to me that you have stripped from his good name. I saw him when he worked for IOL and then at his office so I do know the Difference between a doctor, a therepist, a group therepy setting maybe some of you didn't!!! Shame on YOU!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He was the best doctor I ever had. Unfortunately, while looking him up to refer a friend to I learned that he died two years ago at the age of 42. RIP Dr. Flynn. You helped me a lot, even if your bedside manner left something to be desired, but I didn't need good bedside manner, I needed help. And you provided it.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Flynn is an excellent doctor. He's very responsible and takes his job very seriously. I don't understand why people would post negative comments about him, unless they're simply not used to his style, since he is very unique and straight to the point. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who really needs assistance with medications and possible mental disorders. He helped me manage many issues I had, and without his knowledge I believe I would be less successful now.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I see these psychiatric patients saying negative things about their doctor. Dr. Flynn. Let me guess, those who posted negative comments were drug seeker's , who couldn't manipulate Dr. Flynn because he is Doctor with Character who would never prescribe a medication his patients didn't need. So because he didn't prescribe you benzo's or Vallium. You get your revenge by posting an negative comment about him. He IS a great doctor who helped many of his patients treat their legitimate psychiatric problems, and addictions. I find internet sites like this one useless because psych patients are CRAZY don't believe them!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I hope that anyone considering seeing Dr. Flynn searches the internet first and sees all of the negative comments. (They are all true.) This site is the only one with positives and I wouldn't be surprised to find out Dr. Flynn himself posted them to have a couple of good remarks made about him. He is a jerk and dangerous. For a GOOD doctor, call the Hartford Hospital Physician Referal Service. That's what I did after seeing this fraud and found an "actual" doctor who is competent and good with patients.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Flynn is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for a while now and he has been helping me manage my problems. I don't know what I'd do without him. He can sometimes come across as a little intimidating, but if you can look past this you'll see he really cares.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

This doctor can hardly be called a doctor. I went for an appointment and within 12 minuted he decided that I needed to be on medication when what I really wanted was to work out my issues through dicussion and non drug related methods. He talked to me about how stupid his family was as well as his patients and sent me on my way with two scripts. I then tried to call to cancel my follow up appointment. I left two messages with his answering service to call me back and on on his personal voicemail cancelling my appointment. This was all within 2 weeks of my follow up appointment. He then sent me a bill for a missed appointment. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who is trying to minimize the stress in their lives.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He forgot a few things and ended up delaying the appointment. Once I got in, I started explaining my symptoms. I said I had OCD. He thought I said ADHD. He instantly criticized me for my behavior. He kept quoting things that I did not say and started bragging about how he's a doctor and knows more about meds than me. We got into a bit of an argument, at which point he said "you people come in here and..", at which point he caught himself and changed topics. He denied saying this too. I left saying that I can't tolerate his personality and left 10000x worse than when I walked in.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

He saw me at the advice of my insurance company who found him for me when I couldn't find a psychiatrist. He told me I didn't need to be there, that I didn't have bipolar, that I didn't need meds, and that he wasn't going to charge me or my insurance company. I think he just didn't want to take me on as a patient, just like every other psychiatrist in CT that I called. I am a suicide risk and they are all concerned with litigation, I think.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I think Dr. Flynn is a good doctor. He is very intelligent and he is good at his job. I find him and his assistant very easy to get along with. He is very straight forward about medications and their effects. If you have a question he is willing to answer it.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Christian M. Flynn's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal