Ratings for Dr. John Q. Binhlam

Excellent dermatologist and staff. My wait was extended 30 minutes past my appointment time but this practice is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I wasted a great deal of time and money going to other dermatologists. Dr. Binlam was the doctor who helped clear up my condition. Yes, you may have to wait for some time in the waiting room, but I felt that in the end well worth the wait. It has been several years now and my skin has never looked better. Even with peri-menopausal skin changes, he's still my "go to" Doc.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Incompetent, 1+ hour waiting time. No listening skills, no patience, and no respect for the patient. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Don't waste your time or money. I waited over an hour and a half past my appt. Plus I drove over 2 hours to see him. He does not listen to the patient and when the patient makes a statement he thinks is stupid he expresses that with a facial gesture. Basically letting the patient know that he thinks what the patient is saying is stupid. I didn't feel that he was truly concerned about helping me, but that i was just another patient that he did not have to really listen to, but was just another person to get money from. I was not finished discussing things with him because I felt that he was not listening to me and he just pushed a red button for the nurse to come in and he asked her took get my papers and send me to check out. I wasn't done, but he was. Definitely GRADE F.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Easily the worst about staying on schedule. Plan on waiting well past appointment time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

One of the best doctors that I have met. Very knowledgeable about skin problems as well as general medical problems. Has excellent bedside manners and makes you feel very comfortable asking questions. Is very gifted surgically for skin cancer surgery, lasers, and other cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. John Q. Binhlam's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1990)

AARP