Ratings for Dr. Steven Maffei

Friendly Doc, listens well, helped my back/neck get back to normal. Also good music too.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Maffei for over 10 years, he is nice, friendly, educated and I have refered 3 family members to him. He's great go see for your self, the staff is very nice also, easy location and if you don't feel well I can get a same day appt. As the other people rating dr likeable and you can talk ex, sports he's a good well rounded professional.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Great chiropractor, understands the human body and is a definite expert in the field. I completely disagree with the people who said he is rude and the fact is, he is very personable. He is very professional yet very approachable which is exactly how every doctor should be. I do not find Dr. Maffei to be unprofessional at all.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I have referred half a dozen people so far. I go back and forth between manual adjustments and the proadjuster. It has helped with my migraines as well.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Steven Maffei's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, NJ