Ratings for Dr. Jody C. Digiacomo

Doctor is very friendly & knowledgeable. I managed to schedule an appointment when I needed it (for my follow-up visit after surgery in ER). I didn't wait even a minute!Doctor took care of me immediately upon my arrival! Yakov Litovsky, the satisfied client

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Digiacomo saved my life Jan 5 2011 and again this past year 2013. First surgery was because scar tissue wrapped around my bowel and closed it down second was from scar tissue wrapped around my gallbladder. I work in the medical field so I knew what complications both these surgeries could cause, I was back to work one week after both surgeries. Every year on Jan 5 I thank him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Went to see Dr. DiGiacomo as a second opinion from my primary doctor. The office was on time, no waiting. Dr. D was very pleasant and attentive we even joked around a little bit. Very comfortable experience. I most certainly would let him preform any surgeory on me if needed. He was very knowledgeable I feel I would be in good hand with him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I was really sick and had severe pain in my stomach. My doctor told me i was having another episode of diverticulitis and sent Dr Digiacomo to see me. They got me better with antibiotics and went home. I saw Dr. Digiacomo is his office a few weeks later. We decided to go ahead with an elective laparoscopic operation for the part of my large intestine which was the problem. The surgery went very well and i went home three days later! I am very glad i met him and we did this.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

My wife had another bad attack of her gall bladder and her doctor recommended she see Dr Digiacomo. I'm glad he sent us to see him. His office is warm, not cold and stuffy. His staff is really nice. They laugh alot and seem like they like working there. Dr D was very nice, very patient, and explained everything and all the options. He spent about half an hour with us. We were both quite nervous about surgery, and he joked with us, laughed with us and made us feel very safe. Surgery was outpatient and she did great. We even went out to Top Tomato the next day. And she has felt great since. Definately someone we will see again and recommend if necessary.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I attended a office visit with my wife at Dr. DiGiacomo’s freehold office July 2011 The visit with the Dr. was very unprofessional. He was very arrogant, rude and insulting during this visit. He has a good sales pitch and rings his own bell and I am sure he is the greatest Dr in his own mind. The exam room we were in was dirty and unsanitary. I wouldn’t let this Dr work on my dog. My wife and myself did the rating research online and felt comfortable before visiting with Dr. DiGiocomo.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

A smart and caring doctor who spends time with you and explains things to you in regular terms. He does not talk down to you. He spent a half an hour explaining why he felt I needed an operation, and exactly what to expect afterwards. I am really glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Doctor spent enough time with me to make me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. His caring attitude took most of the fear that I had about possible surgery away. The office staff was polite and I didn't have to wait long to be seen.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Jody C. Digiacomo's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp