Ratings for Dr. William R. Nunery

I seen Dr Nunez in 2008 for Graves. Had Surgery by him and it has left me with no feeling in my face. Since the surgery my eyes still are not correct. At this point I have lost trust in him to perform anymore surgeries on my eyes. He has left me with no feeling in my face for the rest of my life. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEORY DOCTOR YOU CHOOSE TO OPERATE ON TOUR EYES BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SET. I understand things happen but it's good to be warned so things like this don't happen to other people.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Since I knew the reasons I need the surgery it wasn't necessary for him to explain that to me, he did take much longer with me even waiting for me to articulate questions I have that I'm not sure how to ask. This was a 2nd opnion and my prior surgeon was all about taking a look at me when he walks in the door and then just sending me out the door. Dr Nunery has not done this and always is courteous and very caring, even took extra time to discuss my options today.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

does not answer direct questions asked of him. doesnt explain need for procedures.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. William R. Nunery's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1975)