Ratings for Dr. Mishack Zwane

Dr zwane is a good doctor. He's been helpful and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Nice guy. He understands and is knowledgeable! Shame he is no longer in humboldt!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Hes in Saskatoon now running the Alternative medical clinic. He is the go to doc if you need your medicinal Marijuana

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Just a note to everyone trying to find Dr. Zwane, he has had his license suspended, unfortunately. I'm not sure what for.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

this Dr. is exellent , helped all my issues in a timely fashen

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Hello I heard good things about this dr is he working in tisdale now

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Amazing Doctor patient willing to listen never once showed any sort of rudeness he is overall the nicest most caring Doctor out of anyone I've ever seen I come from Saskatoon to see him

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been searching for a wonderful Doctor such as him for 20 years as I have had many medical issues throughout my life time. Caring, compassionate, not in a rush, and just an all round wonderful Doctor. Have recommended him to many of my friends. I travel over five hundred kilometers one way to see him and it is worth every kilometer to get this kind of professional health care that he offers. Keep up the great work Dr Zwane!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Excellent doctor. He is one of the best doctors I have met. Caring, patient, and willing to listen. We also shared a few laughs. I would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great Doctor! He is very concerned about the person. He listens attentively and is genuinely interested in a persons well being. A knowledgeable professional who works with you and not against you. He is outstanding in his field of medicine and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016