Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. Sutton

I had cataract surgery in one eye from Dr. Sutton. The surgery went very well with no complaints. My experience with his billing office has been a nightmare. They have refused to refund an overpayment claiming that the insurance company had mistakenly disallowed some charges. This was done even though the overpayment was more than the disputed charges. They also lied to me that they were renegotiating with the insurance company and continue to refund my overpayment.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I had gone to another (cheaper priced) practice and was told I was an ideal candidate for LASIK surgery.I had gone ahead and scheduled my surgery with them. My boyfriend suggested I have a second opinion at Sutton Linder and Sutton do to my insecurity so I did reluctantly. Dr.Sutton and his staff even with the knowledge I was scheduled elsewhere took an enormous amount of time with me explaining every detail and answering every question I had (I had alot!) Unfortunately it was found by Dr.Sutton that I had a disease on my eyes called Keratokonus and was not a good LASIK candidate after all. Had the surgery been possible I would of had it done at Sutton Linder and Sutton they really do care... its not all about the mighty buck!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Sutton performed unsuccessful laser surgery on my eyes, which caused me to have very bad astigmatism. He tried to correct it, but that also failed. His aloof reaction to the poor results and his failure to provide me with other options (i.e., a referral), has bothered me to this day. Thankfully, my personal eye doctor referred me a great doctor in KC, who corrected my vision. To this day, I still wonder if Dr. Sutton caused permanent, underlying damage. I wonder if my vision would be better today, had it not been for Dr. Sutton.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Vincent J. Sutton's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)