Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Fenner

Due to Dr. Fenner's help it's the first time in two years I feel good after my double mastectomy. He is amazing, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I am honored to give Dr. Fenner the highest possible rating. When I called his office, I was in the depths of despair after an overwhelming cancer diagnosis. His staff was full of compassion and kindness and at my first consultation with Dr. Fenner, I finally felt that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Fenner helped me achieve not only the physical results that I wanted but helped to heal me emotionally. The care received at his office is pervasive and I continually recommend him and his staff to anyone who asks. Dr. Fenner gave me tremendous care and unlimited hope. I will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Fenner performed my breast reduction surgery and I literally could not be more pleased with the results. I went from a 32G/H cup to around a C cup, and while they look amazing, they more importantly don't wreak havoc on my back anymore! From the first consultation I had, to my recent 1 month post-op appointment, I received the best care I think I've ever gotten from a doctor! His nurse/reception/insurance/scheduling staff are the sweetest people and always make me feel comfortable and answer every single question that I may have (or very quickly follow up if they don't know the answer on the spot). I can't recommend Dr. Fenner and his team highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner and his wonderful staff are an A+ all the way through! I have been treated so well, on time, and so respectfully and the best part is- I love my results. I had my nose worked on and ZERO bruising! My breasts were reconstructed and They are amazing. I also had my ear repaired from years of heavy earrings and it's healing so well. I was back to my high level of athletics so quickly. I just want to say thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I had breast reduction about 8 weeks ago. I could not be happier with the results. I went from a G to a c. No pain pills needed. Dr. Fennel is a remarkable surgeon. The staff are excellent, very knowledgable and helpful all the way around. I should have done this surgery 25 years ago!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

UNBELIEVABLE care and support from EVERY staff member from the beginning to the end! Absolutely love my new nose and it continues to look better on a daily basis as it progressively heals (2 months Post-op now). Had an amazing surgical experience, felt comfortable in knowing I was in good hands, and had absolutely no bruising or major swelling. Definitely recommend Dr. Fenner and his amazing team!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have read the other reviews and agree with all the accolades and positive comments. It is so easy to give five star ratings across the board and feel that they have been honestly earned. I had some complications following a double mastectomy, infections etc. and Dr. Fenner and his highly professional staff were so helpful and supportive. Yes, Dr. Fenner is a quiet, unassuming man, but what a skilled and gifted surgeon he is! He offers hope and reassurance in his calm demeanor. My experience has been outstanding. My daughter also had breast reconstructive surgery would agree with my comments wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I had a double mastectomy with one step reconstruction performed by Dr. Fenner. He did a wonderful job and everyone always complements me on how great my reconstruction looks. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner and his fabulous and friendly staff to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I received special patient care and had a beautiful natural outcome with Dr Fenner. I would recommend him to everyone. He is a thoughtful doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I submitted a five star rating for Dr Fenner on March 26, 2016 as to staff, helpfulness, punctuality and knowledge. I am looking at my ratings and see only four and one half stars. I am disappointed by this site and will attempt to contact rate.mds.com for a correction. S. Gale

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)