Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Fenner

I met Dr. Fenner years ago when I needed to have my ears repaired from heavy earrings. I knew then if I needed something in the future I didn't need to look elsewhere. I always thought he had a nice bedside manner and was caring. I recently went back for a lower bleph. He and his staff answered all my questions and took great care of me. I am thrilled with the results and can't thank them enough. His staff is extremely professional and accommodating. I am lucky to be in such good hands.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Fenner did my breast reconstruction after my mastectomy in January. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He came personally recommended to me by a friend who'd had the same surgery a few years prior. I had consulted with another plastic surgeon in Chicago (which would have been more convenient, since I live in the city), but after my consultation with Dr. Fenner, I knew he was the best choice for me. First off, I LOVE my results. My reconstruction has left my chest looking even better than before. The size, shape and placement match what we planned in my pre-op appointments. The scars are healing well, and whatever scars remain will be perfectly hidden. From my post-op appointments with other providers, and support groups with other mastectomy patients, I have received a lot of compliments. Dr. Fenner and every staff member have been so kind and patient during my process. From my initial consultation to my post-op follow-ups, I have felt so cared for by everyone in his office. I can always get appointments at times that are convenient for my schedule. Dr. Fenner and his nurses have been prompt at answering any questions I have had during my post-surgery recovery. Any time I was anxious about the surgery or recovery details, they took the time to make me comfortable and reassured. Thank you Dr. Fenner and team!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Fenner and his team. From my first visit to my last post op check I was well taken care of. The office staff always made me feel welcome and comfortable. The nurses are so caring and kind and made me feel so comfortable with such a huge surgery. Words cannot do justice to the great work of Dr Fenner in surgery. He is an amazing skilled surgeon who any patient would be lucky to have as their surgeon. He does amazing work. I am so thankful for his care as well as his team.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant done with Dr. Fenner at the end of January and it looks incredible! It's still swollen and healing and already looks perfect, I can't wait to see the final result over time. He did an amazing job and has the sweetest staff, who are beyond helpful and always pleasant, I would recommend Dr. Fenner to anyone hands down!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very happy with results of my cosmetic surgery, it's just 3 weeks later and I my face already looks good with very little bruising and swelling. Dr.Fenner is a perfectionist, who does amazing job and delivers what was discussed before the procedure. The staff is caring and attentive. My experience with the whole office met all expectations. Thank you for a great job and new me!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had facial plastix and receive million compliments at work, it also motivated me to start on low carb diet and now I feel and look 30 years younger. I am very happy to see myself in mirror the way I always dreamed about. I am 56 and look my best 35. Thank you Dr Fenner for my joy and great look. Recommend to anyone who need plastic surgeon. I am medical doctor myself and trust him and admire his talent Nelly K

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

My daughter (20 years old) had breast reduction surgery and we were referred to Dr Fenner by my Internist. Dr Fenner's staff is efficient, friendly and on top of everything. My daughtwr was treated with hreat respect and is very happy with her results. In the time leading up to surgery I met several people who had gone to him and were in awe of how great their respective surgeries went with Dr Fenner. He's not outgoing and a little socially awkward but I sure would rather have an awkward genius doing surgery than some glad handing klutz.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Horrible care. Because I had huge complications, I was put in an exam room to wait for Fenner, so the other patients in waiting room wouldn't see me. Then, waited several hours, several times for the doctor to see me. I was so sick, and was treated so poorly. I would never never never recommend this horrible surgeon to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Fenner for his attentive, expert care and to his staff for high quality service. I am pleased with the outcomes and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Fenner has an exceptional sense of responsibility that enables him to go above and beyond for his patients. His attention to detail is impeccable and his ability to work with patients who have no where else to turn is admirable. His staff his extremely helpful - always positive and very responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients looking for a practioner who can deliver a postivie outcome every time.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Veterans Administration