Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Fenner

Horrible care. Because I had huge complications, I was put in an exam room to wait for Fenner, so the other patients in waiting room wouldn't see me. Then, waited several hours, several times for the doctor to see me. I was so sick, and was treated so poorly. I would never never never recommend this horrible surgeon to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Fenner for his attentive, expert care and to his staff for high quality service. I am pleased with the outcomes and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Fenner has an exceptional sense of responsibility that enables him to go above and beyond for his patients. His attention to detail is impeccable and his ability to work with patients who have no where else to turn is admirable. His staff his extremely helpful - always positive and very responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients looking for a practioner who can deliver a postivie outcome every time.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Due to Dr. Fenner's help it's the first time in two years I feel good after my double mastectomy. He is amazing, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I am honored to give Dr. Fenner the highest possible rating. When I called his office, I was in the depths of despair after an overwhelming cancer diagnosis. His staff was full of compassion and kindness and at my first consultation with Dr. Fenner, I finally felt that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Fenner helped me achieve not only the physical results that I wanted but helped to heal me emotionally. The care received at his office is pervasive and I continually recommend him and his staff to anyone who asks. Dr. Fenner gave me tremendous care and unlimited hope. I will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Fenner performed my breast reduction surgery and I literally could not be more pleased with the results. I went from a 32G/H cup to around a C cup, and while they look amazing, they more importantly don't wreak havoc on my back anymore! From the first consultation I had, to my recent 1 month post-op appointment, I received the best care I think I've ever gotten from a doctor! His nurse/reception/insurance/scheduling staff are the sweetest people and always make me feel comfortable and answer every single question that I may have (or very quickly follow up if they don't know the answer on the spot). I can't recommend Dr. Fenner and his team highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner and his wonderful staff are an A+ all the way through! I have been treated so well, on time, and so respectfully and the best part is- I love my results. I had my nose worked on and ZERO bruising! My breasts were reconstructed and They are amazing. I also had my ear repaired from years of heavy earrings and it's healing so well. I was back to my high level of athletics so quickly. I just want to say thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I had breast reduction about 8 weeks ago. I could not be happier with the results. I went from a G to a c. No pain pills needed. Dr. Fennel is a remarkable surgeon. The staff are excellent, very knowledgable and helpful all the way around. I should have done this surgery 25 years ago!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

UNBELIEVABLE care and support from EVERY staff member from the beginning to the end! Absolutely love my new nose and it continues to look better on a daily basis as it progressively heals (2 months Post-op now). Had an amazing surgical experience, felt comfortable in knowing I was in good hands, and had absolutely no bruising or major swelling. Definitely recommend Dr. Fenner and his amazing team!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have read the other reviews and agree with all the accolades and positive comments. It is so easy to give five star ratings across the board and feel that they have been honestly earned. I had some complications following a double mastectomy, infections etc. and Dr. Fenner and his highly professional staff were so helpful and supportive. Yes, Dr. Fenner is a quiet, unassuming man, but what a skilled and gifted surgeon he is! He offers hope and reassurance in his calm demeanor. My experience has been outstanding. My daughter also had breast reconstructive surgery would agree with my comments wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)