Ratings for Dr. Philippe S. Cote

Dr. Cote is the best!!! He is just a regular guy, who happens to also be a very skilled orthopedic surgeon. Highly recommended....

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

dr cote very caring,polite,spends quality time with patient, doesnt rush you out the door.explains everything no guessing.i highly recommend dr cote for the highest rating possible for a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

ok dr but would not be aggressive with my treatment had to go to another dr who got me back on track

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Cote since 1998. I had problems with my knees with for years. I was misdiagnosed and extremely depressed. Dr. Cote correctly diagnosed my problem, scheduled surgery in a timely manner, and fixed me. He has a great attitude and is very patient friendly. He listens and is very attentive. I hurt my leg in a freak accident last year. It developed into a severe infection, but I didn't know it. I went in for a re-check on my knee. He spotted the issue, conferenced with my GP, did a procedure in the office, and arranged for me to be admitted to the hospital to receive IV antibiotics. He's a gem.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. Philippe S. Cote's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI