Ratings for Dr. Aleksander R. Komar

I can't even put into words how it feels to truly experience genuine patient care. Dr. Komar removed an apple size cancerous tumor from my colon , and I never felt anxious or unsure about the procedure. He is so comforting, so personable, but most importantly his skill set and his knowledge leaves you knowing exactly what's going to happen and how you will feel. He came to see me everyday, would just sit and talk, answer all of my questions without any rush. He will be doing surgery on my husband this week, he is truly a doctor that only exist and very small circles anymore. He is passionate about his work and his patients. With this man you are in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Komar & Dr. Handly, are Called by Many, Including Myself & my husband, "The Wonder Boys", but..they are also called this By Other Dr's! How do I know? I was their Patient for many months, & they Literally saved my Life! It has been 10 YEARS, & We Still Thank them Both, plus Dr. McTammeny, all 3 operated on me, & all 3 took care of me, saw me & Treated me multiple months prior to my surgery & after. I Thankfully have Not had the "need" for anymore of their Intervention in my medical care, or their Knowledge & SKILLS of Surgery, but I still DO thank them all, for again, Treating me both in & out of the hospital, taking the "TIME" to Make Sure they Made the Correct "DIAGNOSIS" & making the right calls with my extended Treatment! To this day, ten years later, We Thank Them All! Dr. Komar, Dr. Handly, & also Dr. McTammeny, He actually examined me, & Walked me to the "WONDER BOYS"..From there, I was also in EXCELLENT & SKILLED HANDS! Debbie & Paul Ciolli Suntree Florida

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Komar is very knowledgeable. I only saw him once for a consultation but he was very kind and put me at ease. He explained everything I needed to know about my condition and my options for treatment. His office staff is "interesting". They could use some lessons in professionlism.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Great surgeon but horrible staff. Dr. Komar is amazing but his receptionist sucks! She was so incompetent. She scheduled my surgery on the wrong day but didn't fix it. I was nervous about having surgery to begin with but now I have to deal with someone who doesn't do their job. So frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Komar was very professional and explained all of the pros and cons of my surgery before we schedule anything. The office staff was very caring And competent. I would recommend the surgeon to any of my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I found Dr. Komar to be very caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

This doctor puts you at ease and does excellent work. His partner assists him and only charges for one doctor. He is the best! He specializes in laporoscopic surgery and the recovery time is substantially reduced. He is great! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

My experience with Dr.Komar was a pleasant and refreshing time in my life as i have never had surgery. He was caring and his staff of DR'S are caring as well.If you live in brevard county i highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Had his assistant close me up, only to be re-opened again week later. Disregarded infection, dehydration. Attenpted to force me into Chemotherapy. and medications not needed, by threatening to claim "mental incompetance. My wife was outraged.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Aleksander R. Komar's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Ul M Curie, Gdansk, Poland (Grad. 1991)