Ratings for Dr. Frank Roth

My Mother went to this doctor for over twenty years. No X-Rays of my Mother's hip were ever taken. She was told she just need physical treatment for her leg and that was why she was in so much pain. Come to find out, she did not have a hip left (I was told at the hospital this would have happend over a ten year period.) I took her to the hospital, where the hip replacement surgery was performed. That was on a Tues. and she seemed to be doing very well. On Friday the hospital called me and said my Mom had a minor heart attack and they moved her to the special heart unit. A couple days later they tried to open up the artiries in her heart, but it was impossible. They were in too bad of shape. She had to be rushed to Open Heart Surgery, where, after nine hours on the part of the heart doctors, to try and save her, she died of a massive heart attack at 9:04 P.M. None of the doctors could believe my Mother had been receiving any doctor care pior to being taken to the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

If you like the old fashioned general practitioner, he is what you are looking for.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Frank Roth's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1960)