Ratings for Dr. Michelle J. Belardo

Dr. Belardo performed emergency surgery on me due to a vaginal cuff dehiscence; she saved my life!! She is an awesome doctor and always answers any questions you have, in a way that makes sense. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr belardo has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I love Dr. Belardo she is really a wonderful woman. I am working on baby number 3 and she was my OBGYN for my first two and i couldnt ever think of having another doctor. With both of my girls i was very high risk and she always took every concern that i had to heart. Also when i was having my first daughter she wasnt even on call and came in to the hospital because i was having a very bad labor and then she ended up staying and delivering my daughter by c section.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Belardo is a first rate doc--I have been a patient for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Poor experience. Dr. Belardo does not even meet with you when you first go to the office- the nurse practioner does. You won't meet Belardo until the next visit. This office is poorly maintained and very outdated- much like the practice. The lab is the worst part and in combination with their mistakes and the office's inability to offer accurate results or answers, I would not recommend this office to anyone.(I was given a styrafoam cup without even a lid for a urine sample) The patient care is lacking and any human connection or care is absent. Awful experience with an awful practice. Search elseware for quality care!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I really like this doctor, I am on baby number 3, and she always returns my calls when I have concerns that the nurse cannot answer. My only complaint is that she is very laid back (which is good and bad)but sometimes I feel like my concerns are brushed off. She has always been right though and I think its just that she sees the same concerns everyday. I am sure it gets old and easy to say its no big deal. All and all I would say she is a good doctor, who knows what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I had a serious medical condition after giving birth called mastitis. Dr. Belardo did not return two of my phone calls about it. I saw a counterpart of Dr. Belardo because she was "too busy" and he treated me poorly and told me I was "fine." I tried to call Dr. Belardo again, but as usual, she did not return my phone call. I decided to switch doctors, which was the best decision I could have made. Two months later I am still dealing with issues from this condition but receiving the best medical attention possible. I believe she has too many patients as 2 to 3 of us would check-in at the same time for the same appointment time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Was not very considerate at all. Told me straight up she did NOT believe the way I was feeling and called me a liar. Should NOT say the things that she said to me to her patients. Definitely uncalled for

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I love having a woman gynecologist. She is very professional and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Kind and understanding... wonderful bedside manner. We always get answers to our questions, and never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Michelle J. Belardo's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)