Ratings for Dr. David Sugg

i went there for an ingrown toenail removal and he was useless. he didn't do anything but put me on antibiotics which did nothing. He is rude in the talks down to you. he doesn't give explanations or details. he thinks he know everything, but doesn't take the time to explain why or what he is doing and tries to get you in and out as fast as possible, if you try and ask questions he charges you for two session.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Sugg has been our family doctor for about eight years. We have found him to be excellent. He is extremely thorough and he doesn't "race his patients out the door". Sometimes he runs late but that's only because he takes the time to genuinely listen to his patients and to thoroughly examine them. He also takes the time to explain medical conditions to his patients. We would absolutely recommend him as a GP.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I used to go to Dr Sugg but stopped when I inquired about another matter other than the one I was seeing him for. As with another comment on this web site, he told me I should have had a longer appointment. What upset me was that a medical student was present during the consultation (I agreed to this) and I have since been told that doctors get paid for having students sit in with them on consultations. I have given neutral ratings since there are a number of attributes I am not competent to comment on.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Excellent, courteous Dr. Was happy to explain in depth the reasons for condition & treatment.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr Sugg is very thorough, a good listener and excellent for any condition I have had to see him for. 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Magic Doctor, took his time & was very understanding. Will recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

THE LOVLIST DR THAT I HAVE SEEN IN BRISBANE. HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN THE TIME TO LISTEN TO HOW I FEEL.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Charged me about $70 to give me a referral that took 2mins when previously I had been bulk billed in this practise and no warning nothing. Didnt seem at all interested in my healthcare. At that price and for 2mins work, he could make 30x$70/hr = $2100/hr. Not a bad wicket if you can get it!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr Sugg is a good doctor. My family continue to use him 8 yrs on, very happy.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

This doctor did not seem to have treated my condition before. He preferred to believe his journal rather than listening to me. I was given no treatment plan. Later I found out from another doctor and the AMA that I should have been referred to a physio and to a specialist! I will not go to Dr Sugg again and neither will my family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009