Ratings for Dr. David Sugg

Sorely missed. He helped so many but he needed when help himself we failed him. RIP, we could have done more!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr David Sugg was my family doctor. My children could talk to him and he would listen and not treat them as ignorant. He will be sorely missed. Queensland has lost a great GP

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Thank you for everything you have done for me. I really appreciate it

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Sugg has always made an insanely large effort to go to great lengths to get to the bottom of any ailment of mine. An incredibly professional approach for an incredibly professional man who always has the answer. He will be my children’s Dr one day!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

i went there for an ingrown toenail removal and he was useless. he didn't do anything but put me on antibiotics which did nothing. He is rude in the talks down to you. he doesn't give explanations or details. he thinks he know everything, but doesn't take the time to explain why or what he is doing and tries to get you in and out as fast as possible, if you try and ask questions he charges you for two session.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Sugg has been our family doctor for about eight years. We have found him to be excellent. He is extremely thorough and he doesn't "race his patients out the door". Sometimes he runs late but that's only because he takes the time to genuinely listen to his patients and to thoroughly examine them. He also takes the time to explain medical conditions to his patients. We would absolutely recommend him as a GP.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I used to go to Dr Sugg but stopped when I inquired about another matter other than the one I was seeing him for. As with another comment on this web site, he told me I should have had a longer appointment. What upset me was that a medical student was present during the consultation (I agreed to this) and I have since been told that doctors get paid for having students sit in with them on consultations. I have given neutral ratings since there are a number of attributes I am not competent to comment on.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Excellent, courteous Dr. Was happy to explain in depth the reasons for condition & treatment.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr Sugg is very thorough, a good listener and excellent for any condition I have had to see him for. 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Magic Doctor, took his time & was very understanding. Will recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011