Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

I was told to go on a wait list for hip replacement through an arthritis clinic. I sought help from Dr. Akhavan. From the first appointment I felt relief. I could finally sleep on both sides and no throbbing pain. Second visit the pain was gone. I now go for a, “tune up” every couple months.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Akhavan has been very helpful to me for my neck and back issues. He is knowledgeable and thorough and takes time to gently work the injured area. A few treatments sets me on the right path again....

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I have seen Dr Ali for over 10 years now. He helps with more than just spine adjustments and is my go to for all my sports ailments.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Ali Akhavan has been my Chiropractor for years now. Recently in the past two years he was able to assist me to heal from major whiplash and concussion. He is also able to find the spots and correct them. He is caring , trustworthy and very knowledgeable about the human body. Thank you Dr. Ali for all your care. See you for my check up soon. Maurice

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I have been a client for 10years and highly recommend Dr.Ali as he is one of the best chiropractors in the lower mainland.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Akhavan for over 3 years and he has always succeeded in relieving my back pains! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

After suffering from Sciatica and 4 bulging disks for 5 years no conventional treatment was working to relieve my pain. Working with Dr. Akhavan after 6 spinal decompression treatments I was pain free, after 12. Treatments my symptoms have disappeared. I highly recommend Dr. Akhavan and his staff to anyone who can benefit from his treatments.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Akhavan for over 10 years, he is very professional and the chiropractic treatments are excellent. I am very appreciative of receiving treatments at his office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My family has been using chiropractic as regular medical intervention for the last 50 years. I have never had better treatment than at Grande Family.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Akhavan for close to 4 years this upcoming May. He's provided nothing but exceptional care for my lower back injury. I got recommended to see a Chiropractor who specializes in ART (Active Release Therapy). My quality of life has increased tremendously and I can stay active and do the sports I love. Not only does he provide professional care and help but he's very personal and makes the experience easy. Thanks again for all your help-Jens

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Ali R. Akhavan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients