Ratings for Dr. Alberto Castiel

Doesn't respect your time. ALWAYS very late. He is condescending and rude. No bedside manner with this doctor. Will NOT be returning. He has the personality of a rock !!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Terrible experience,lack of knowledge.In a rush spend less than 10 min.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Terrible experience. Waited in patient room over 1 hour & when Dr finally came in he was rushed & dismissed my concerns. Wkn't be returning!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Did not feel as though my health concerns & needs were important. Doc did not seem interested in helping me with my problem though if I requested a referral to a specialist I did get that.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Moved here last year, and brought my medical records. I also informed Dr that i need to be seen by IM for a consult that was requested by my previous physician. Dr Castiel never even read the consult request or why my previous physician conserns. I'm glad to be moving back to my previous physician. At least he's not TOO BUSY to take care of me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I worked with Dr. Castiel for a few weeks as a med student. He's a great guy, knows a lot, and makes sure his patients get everything they need and nothing they don't.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I have never felt so at ease with any doctor and his staff before. I was made to feel I was a family member to them and not just a number. Kudos to Dr Castiel & Staff!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!! :-)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Very good doctor. Bi-lingual (hispanic). Will take precautions just in case. If you are like me and need someone to make you take care of yourself; he is great at convincing you. He also teaches young soon to be doctors.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Alberto Castiel's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company