Ratings for Dr. Bradley Oldemeyer

This is one fantastic doctor! Extremely knowledgeable and explains every detail in a way that is easily understood.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Oldemeyer was wonderful with me as a surgical patient. Tried to get an appointment to get answers concerning heart issues after a pheochromocytoma and he wouldn't even make himself available to me. Staff was rude and refused to set an appointment for me. Very poor follow up for a past surgical patient. Makes me wonder if he missed something.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Excellent. Complicated case that required clear communication. I have interacted with a number of medical staff (including Cardiologists) and he is top-ranked.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Oldemeyer was the lead cardiologist during my surgical TAVR. He answered all of my questions and communicated the status of my condition after surgery. A very knowledgable doctor in my estimation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Oldemeyer was very rude and disrespectful to me during the appointment. He talked a little about the issue at hand but did not offer any help or direction on where to go. Hopefully he was just having a bad day but I would not recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I agree with the previous writer. The phone staff is rude, patronizing and often fail to even respond to calls. No excuse for the behavior some have shown over the last 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Oldemeyer is great. He's been my cardiologist for 5 years and has been very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr.Oldemeyer is a great doc, he's kind, listens, and answers your questions with care & regard.I didnt feel rushed at all.I felt like he truly cared about me and my condition. The one thing I would say negatively is I think his phone nursing staff needs to be as kind.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007