Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Cole

Very good overall experience. New patient visit do take about 2 hours but that is due to the complexity of the visit. Follow up visits go much quicker

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Awesome staff and great care. His nurse Diana is very helpful with any questions and PA Brunk is very thoughtful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Cole for any electrical issues with the heart.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I'm so thankful to have Dr. Cole as my cardiologist. He literally saved my life from aFib. What a knowledgeable and pleasant individual too. And very helpful and professional staff also.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

An excellent and caring physician with extensive knowledge and expertise the area of atrial fibrillation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had my ablation October 23,2015 with Dr, Cole, I cannot say enough nice things about him. His skill, patience, understanding and caring was outstanding, I would highly recommend to anyone having this procedure to go to Dr. Cole, he is fantastic. I also want to thank the staff of Penrose, each person was loving, caring and very professional. They made sure that I was comforted from pain and any thing that I needed they were there to help...If I needed this done again I would not hesitate to use Penrose and Dr, Cole.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Cole recently did my pacemaker surgery. I was so scared I cried all the way to surgery. He was awesome and tool the time to calm me and answer questions. He was very compassionate and caring doctor. I would definitely recommend him and his staff. I am very happy.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My husband has had two ablations with Dr. Cole. We found him to be understanding and very knowledgeable. The entire staff is excellent. We travel six hours for this procedure and have always been able t o schedule around my husband's work/travel schedule. Whenever we call Dr. Cole's nurse with a question we receive a prompt return call. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Cole and the staff at Penrose.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr Cole performed an ablation on me November 2013. Prior to the surgery my AFib was worsening. I had been trying to regulate it with medication. After 5 years the medication was failing. I had tried all options with medicine. Dr Cole came highly recommended by my local cardiologist. I am happy to report that I have been Afib free since my procedure. Dr Cole and his staff were very professional and friendly. They went out of their way to schedule the procedure when I could travel to Colorado Springs. During the procedure he fixed the regular problem areas and did additional testing and fixed those areas he believed were causing problems as well. I highly recommend him to anyone experiencing problems with AFib. I am highly satisfied and have gotten my active lifestyle back!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I paid about $80,000 for a procedure, though I do not know exactly how much. It was to replace my defibrillator. When I was in recovery I was told my atrial lead was no longer functioning properly, so I could no longer be paced. I could have requested to go back into surgery but the risk of infection was too high. Therefore I was not paced for 2 years which impacted my quality of life. Then 4 years later I received 12 very painful shocks because the defibrillator Dr. Cole implanted was not programmed properly in the LIA system. This could have resulted in my death had I not been near assistance. Dr. Cole would not return my many phone calls as I wanted to tell him what happened. About 4 months later he was told he had to call me so he did and I was able to inform him of his mistake. His focus in my opinion was on avoiding a lawsuit rather than on appropriate patient care and recognizing his responsibility. He is decent until he makes a mistake.

Submitted July 9, 2014

I only wish I would have read the comments here before scheduling an appointment with this Doctor. From the moment I asked my first question on the procedure he recommended I was treated like a child. Finally , after my 3rd question ,he turned to my husband and said with disgust " Why is it Men want fixed and women want to know why?" Our mouths dropped open. I firmly believe this Doctor does not like to work with or on Women. Which is fine, put that Specialty on your business card. Dr. Kenneth Cole, Men's Heart Healt Specialist. If you require time and attention, information, and care I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Christopher R. Cole's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)