Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Cole

Dr. Cole is one of the very best physicians I have seen. He is very caring, extremely knowledgeable and in general wonderful. I have recommended him to all I know who are looking for a cardiologist. Actually he saved my life. His staff is wonderful, responsive and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Cole is possibly the best doctor I have ever had. He is honest, he cares, and he is very competent. One way I find out about the doctor I want to go to is to ask the nurses. They all rated him as one of the best. Dr. Cole performed ablation surgery on me many years ago and it was completely successful and I am symptom free. I would recommend him highly..

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Very good overall experience. New patient visit do take about 2 hours but that is due to the complexity of the visit. Follow up visits go much quicker

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Awesome staff and great care. His nurse Diana is very helpful with any questions and PA Brunk is very thoughtful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Cole for any electrical issues with the heart.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I'm so thankful to have Dr. Cole as my cardiologist. He literally saved my life from aFib. What a knowledgeable and pleasant individual too. And very helpful and professional staff also.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

An excellent and caring physician with extensive knowledge and expertise the area of atrial fibrillation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had my ablation October 23,2015 with Dr, Cole, I cannot say enough nice things about him. His skill, patience, understanding and caring was outstanding, I would highly recommend to anyone having this procedure to go to Dr. Cole, he is fantastic. I also want to thank the staff of Penrose, each person was loving, caring and very professional. They made sure that I was comforted from pain and any thing that I needed they were there to help...If I needed this done again I would not hesitate to use Penrose and Dr, Cole.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Cole recently did my pacemaker surgery. I was so scared I cried all the way to surgery. He was awesome and tool the time to calm me and answer questions. He was very compassionate and caring doctor. I would definitely recommend him and his staff. I am very happy.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My husband has had two ablations with Dr. Cole. We found him to be understanding and very knowledgeable. The entire staff is excellent. We travel six hours for this procedure and have always been able t o schedule around my husband's work/travel schedule. Whenever we call Dr. Cole's nurse with a question we receive a prompt return call. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Cole and the staff at Penrose.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr Cole performed an ablation on me November 2013. Prior to the surgery my AFib was worsening. I had been trying to regulate it with medication. After 5 years the medication was failing. I had tried all options with medicine. Dr Cole came highly recommended by my local cardiologist. I am happy to report that I have been Afib free since my procedure. Dr Cole and his staff were very professional and friendly. They went out of their way to schedule the procedure when I could travel to Colorado Springs. During the procedure he fixed the regular problem areas and did additional testing and fixed those areas he believed were causing problems as well. I highly recommend him to anyone experiencing problems with AFib. I am highly satisfied and have gotten my active lifestyle back!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Christopher R. Cole's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners