Ratings for Dr. Kathy W. Richardson

I was a first time mom. She made sure that I knew everything that was going on. she explained things that I wasn't even aware of that I needed to know. She makes you feel comfortable the moment she starts talking to you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr Richardson is an awesome doctor. The best OBGYN I've had. The only downfall is I can never get an appointment with her. She is always booked and they will not work me in even when there is an emergency. There should be some kind of execption in place for emergency customers that are not pregnant. That is not Dr. Richardson's fault as far as scheduling.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Richardson is the best. She is wonderful during prenatal care and delivery.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr. Richardson is a very good Dr. She takes as much time with you as you need. I really like her as a person and Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Richardson performed a LSH for large fibroids measuring 10-12 wks. Two other Drs recommended the full abdominal only, which would be a much greater recovery time. I fully recommend Dr. Richardson. She is very knowledgeable, skilled at performing the LSH and has a wonderful bedside manner. It's your body...make sure you are well informed and making the best decision. I did and I'm very pleased at the results.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Dr. Richardson is excellent with her profession. She always makes you feel comfortable and never makes you feel rushed. She takes the time to answer all questions completely and truly makes one feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Kathy W. Richardson's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)