Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Yager

easy staff to deal with, great doc love this guy !!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

looked him up, very nice, very bright, helpful staff

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

An Extremely knowledgeable Doctor with a professional group of staff. Visited the office in bayside and had talus chip fracture surgery at the New Jersey location, everything went as planned. Best Doctor I've had the pleasure of dealin with .

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Yager and his team were very professional. I had an ankle arthoscopy with him, this year. They were all very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. My surgery took place in Mt.Sinai in Queens and the facility was very clean and relatively comfortable. I had never had surgery before and I could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

I LOVE this Doctor. I reccomended him to my now husband and will be bringing my daughter to him soon. He correted my problems created an arch and no more foot pain.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Very user friendly staff, they are very helpful. The doctor told me like it was, everything he said came true. He repaired the other guys screw up. I can run again! I love him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

This Doctor is the best reviewed Doctor on this website. I have never seen him as a patient but dealt with him and his staff as a vendor for years...I can see why he gets rave reviews...Fantastic Doctor, and person and also employs a great staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Just had hammer toe/bunion surgery so far so good. Followed his instructions & my recovery is going well. Everyone was polite,professional with me & I knew what to expect.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Nice staff, well mannered and polite. The doc was simply great. Fixed my ankle good as new.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS DOCTOR... THE WORD WOULD BE "SUPERB". GREAT MANNERS, WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Steven M. Yager's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)