Ratings for Dr. Henah Chaudhry

She misdiagnosed me once! Yet her bedside manner was really nice the 1st yr I saw her. In the 2nd yr the practice got overloaded with patients her bedside manner suffered and I was the one telling her to have a nice day! Only thing I recall good about her was when she knew of obstacles I had to face and said very good when things worked out as she planned. The bad thing is it was her "mood" as that recreated her caring. When it was regular checkups she was kinda how are you and then very non personality wise. When I 1st went to see her her smile and excellent bedside manner made me thank god I had her and not Dr Mehdi from Tully who was always nasty to you! However Dr Chaudhry's replacement Dr Clark seems to be alot nicer and she takes your word and doesn't grill you like Dr Chaudhry did. Dr Chaudhry went back to Utica you should update your file on that! She left last fall and Dr Clark took her place.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

professionally focused on patients care, knowledgeable and explain all my questions in detail.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr Chaudry has been managing my diabetes for over four years now and doing an excellent job, she checks my bloodwork on a regular basis.I trust her with the care of my two kids whom she is very loving towards.She even got my husband to quit smoking :) I have reccommended many of my friends and family members to her and they have all been very happy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

I have had her as my doctor for 3 years, when I bring up that she has not given me an exam in the 3 years she became upset with me. When my other doctor did a full blood work on me she faxed it to Dr. Chaudhry and when i brought the test results (which showed my blood sugar way up) her responds was "I am not going to go by her test, my rest show you are fine"

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Henah Chaudhry's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1999)