Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Semler

The WORST FRONT DESK STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Do not know how Dr Semler keeps any patients as his receptionist and entire staff (except his male RN ) are rude and mean-spirited. Endured his staff for 8 years but could not take it any longer! I would have loved to have spoken to Dr Semler about that problem and also to ask a medical question, but he never returned my phone call. Would not be surprised if he received my message to call me---I would have been SHOCKED!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Semler was great, was the first dermatologist I went to who I felt comfortable with. Front desk staff absolutely sucks. I didn't come to the office to get ****ed at, I came to get treated. His front desk secretary needs to find a new place to work.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Last 2 visits I felt disappointed. He does not do a thorough exam, stayed far away from my infant daughter, and I left confused with what I was supposed to do. Not returning.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I liked Dr. Semler. He seemed very personable but was unable to solve my son's medical issue. Dr. Semler's staff was horribly rude. Each time I visited the office, a member of his staff would do or say something offensive. Dr. Semler should really fire his front desk staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I didn't care for this doctor at all. He treated my daughter for follow-up on acne. She had been seeing a different doctor. He stayed at least two to three feet away from her. Terrible bed-side manner. We told him the medication she was on was working yet he changed her to medication he preferred. I worked for a dermatologist and I know drug reps push their medications and I know doctors have their preferences but you don't change something that is working especially when I told him we had already tried what he was prescribing and it didn't work. Finally, he left the room and never came back to say goodbye (first time patient). He sent in a PA to give us the prescriptions...rude. We will be going back to Dr. Maragh.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Helpfull...but in a hurry as most docs are.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Wonderful dermatologist. New office, wonderful bedside manner and family oriented doctor. Our whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Douglas C. Semler's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp