Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Breedlove

Dr. Breedlove was punctual with the appointment time. He is very knowledgeable. He was straight forward with me. Excellent Dr. In my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Gave me cream for pre cancer spot that I had a reaction to and now have to have plastic surgery work to repair! Even pharmacy rolls your eyes when you say his name. Don't use him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I rated Dr Breedlove based on my in office experience. His staff was very good and Dr Breedlove took his time explaining my condition and the various methods of treatment available. My overall experience was very good and I would not hesitate to refer family or friends to him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

We carry both primary and secondary insurances and this office has NEVER been able to bill us correctly.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Drove all the way from Ponca City to Stillwater to see him. He just looked at the rapidly spreading rash and guessed at the treatment and wrote a perscription. Took a culture sample and said he would call us. The meds did not work and when we called his office they never did anything with the culture. Went to my primary doctor and he was not impressed with Dr. Breedlove either. He sent me to Dr. Thomas Hall (also in Stillwater) who did take the time to determine what was wrong and brought an end to my suffering. I would not go back to his physician ever.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

His staff wasn't very helpful and neither was he.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I would not know how to rate this doctor as he did not even come and see/meet us on my mother's first appointment. She has a rash that is spreading. The nurse is only one that looked at it. She took some samples and said come back in 2 weeks. Meanwhile, she has to live with the rash. This is the exact reason why you stay away from Ponca City doctors! They don't even care enough to come talk to their own patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Robert A. Breedlove's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Stillwater, OK