Ratings for Dr. Dean W. Smith

An awesome doctor..his staff very profesional. I would not go anywhere else..

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Smith is probably the best orthopedic doctor in the Houston area. My neighbor hurt his elbow so I took him and his wife to see him. After his review of his injury (which did not need surgery) they both loved him and told me why I had faith in him as doctor, but also as a good human being. If you need orthopedic for the hand DO NOT go to anyone else but him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Smith is a very good doctor. He is responsive to the patient and did a very good job repairing damage to my arm by Baylor. His staff was excellent. Had to wait a little exxtra sometimes, but it was not too much of an inconvenience. Just a very busy doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Smith and his staff after 6 months of a problem with my wrist really found the problem and repaired it. Even though he was working through workmans comp. he has done everything to the best of his knowledge to repair my wrist.Once again thumbs up to Dr. smith and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Dean W. Smith's Credentials

• French

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)