Ratings for Dr. John J. Basile

I would recommend this doctor highly, he is knowledgeable, Dr. Basile has a good experience; knows everything and has a great confidence... He is a great listener. he is very professional and considerate...

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Wanting a 2nd opinion on my 2nd bout with kidney stones, my husband and I found Dr. Basile. I was glad when Dr. Basile didn't suggest immediate surgery as my former urologist did, but gave me the tools I needed to pass the stone. He's a great listener. His advice is filled with wisdom. His staff is very professional and considerate. Expect the usual wait-time for a specialist of 45 minutes. The wait is WELL WORTH it! He's down-to-earth and isn't pious. So glad we found him! David & Susie

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

It is a pleasure to have Dr. Basile on my health care team. I have found him to be very willing to explain every aspect of my situation in detail. I really appreciated the fact that he did not rush me out of his office. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone in need of an excellent urologist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He is an arrogant doctor. He thinks so superior about himself. I don't recommend to visit this doctor if you want someone who is down to earth with bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have been patient for 15 years. I am completely satisfied with Dr Basile's treatment of my various age-related prostate health. His staff is courteous and professional. He has always seen me at my scheduled time. He addresses my medical concerns and provides excellent treatment. I recommend him, without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Basile for over 12 years and have great confidence in his knowledge and abilities as a physician. He is friendly, yet professional in his demeanor. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

He's the best! Takes time to listen and asks great questions. Always has time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Basile is an excellent Urologist, and an expert in the field. I trust him to the fullest extent. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. My treatments were done very smoothly and Dr. Basile helpmed me fight it.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Basile is both knowledgable and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Basile is informative and thoughtful. Does not generate undo angst.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. John J. Basile's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners