Ratings for Dr. Marwan A. Hajj

Simply a wonderful, caring doctor who has brought all three of my children into this world safely. Thank you Dr Hajj.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Wonderful! Been with him for 10+ years and have never doubted my decision to have him provide my care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr Hajj is WONDERFUL! He delivered both my babies and my 1st son I had lots of complications to where I was on bedrest in the hospital for 3 wks before they took him by c-section. While I was on bedrest Dr Hajj was in Switzerland and he called me from there just to check on me and brought me back chocolate to cheer me up. I love and trust Dr Hajj with everything I have! I've never met a doctor who cares so much! He saved my 1st son who had IUGR and shared a perfect and wonderful 2nd pregnancy with me for my 2nd son. He always sits back and listens with compassion and gives great advice. He is a great doctor so his office can be a little busy making his staff seem a little short with you at times but they certainly take care of everything you need as soon as you need it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I had an appointment at 12:45...showed up 15 minutes early...first one there...waited 1/2 hour before first patient was sent back...after three more patients were sent back (all of whom arrived after I did)I asked why I hadn't seen the doctor yet...was told I needed to meet with him in his office...(so why did they tell me to come at 12:45?)...and was told that I was the next patient to be sent back...when another patient was sent back, I got up and left...one hour and 15 minutes before I arrived.... I had been a prior patient of Dr. Hajj, so was very disappointed. His staff were not friendly, helpful, or any other positive adjectives. I have since made an appointment with another doctor. The person on the phone at the new office was very cheerful, and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I found Dr. Hajj to be a very professional and knowledgeable doctor with an upbeat, positve tempo. I explained to him that I was 34 and my husband and I are trying to conceive. I was conerned about having the proper hormone levels for a successful pregnancy based on a weird experience I had just had with my body. He listened to me, did not discount my thoughts and provided a professional solution after my exam. This was my very first visit to Dr Hajj's office and I was thoroughly impressed from beginning to end with not only Dr Hajj's expertise and professionalism, but with the staff's efficiency and welcoming smiles. The office is clean neat and very family oriented...a professional yet jovial and comfortable place to recieve care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

he is very careing and looks out for his patients. Hes always very patient and on time.I have never spent more than 30 mins in his office. Im proud to be his patient. Most of the women in my family are patients of his.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

He missed my breast cancer....sued and won...too much of a hurry..

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Hajj is wonderful! He delivered all 3 of my children. After my daughter was born we moved to PA and I continued the commute because he is so good. I've had other minor procedures and as others have said on here, he holds your hand and is very soothing. He delivered my brother in 1980 and I have been seeing him since my first gynecological appt. as a teen. I highly recommend him, especially for the OB part!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Hajj was the on-call OB when I came into the ER from another Dr. at another hospital. The first Dr. almost killed me and my baby. Dr. Hajj IMMEDIATELY identified the problem and moved quickly to deliver my baby safely. When my daughter decided to come home from the west coast in her last month of PG, Dr. Hajj readily agreed to be her OB. She wanted a natural birth but when we got to the hospital, the Dr. on call told her to get in bed, shut up, and wait for her epidural. She told him to get *&^% OUT!! Even though Dr. Hajj's shift was over, he came back to the hospital and brought a midwife to stay with her. He left us alone in the room to labor the way she wanted to and never bothered her once or told her she HAD to do anything. We called him in to catch the baby and my daughter had the natural birth she wanted. NO OTHER DR. I KNOW WOULD HAVE DONE THIS!! I have nothing but the greatest respect for Dr. Hajj because he has never shown anything but the greatest respect for women.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Hajj is the best doctor I have ever had, in any practice. I have been seeing him for about 7 years and he always treats me with the greatest respect and concern, and is thorough in explaining everything. For all the patients he has, he always remembers you and things about your life that you tell him. I would highly recommend Dr. Hajj. He has a great staff, too!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Marwan A. Hajj's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1971)