Ratings for Dr. Boo Hin Khoo

An awful man, incompetent Doctor! he treated my daughter worse than dirt....he snapped at me when I asked about side effects of a medication he had prescribed to her....he wrote a medical health plan without asking one question of her! we walked out disgusted & made a complaint to the management. we no longer go there. He showed he had no respect to the demographic or women. an absolute arse!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Unhelpful, uncaring and out of touch with children's anti-nausea medication. Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. So glad to have a professional ER just down the road, but if Dr Khoo had done his job in the first place we would not have had to go there...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

The worst I have been too so far, I found him dismissive, disrespectful and rude. I couldn't get in with my usual Doctor so was forced to go see another, I told him I have been sick and bed ridden for a week I told him two different set of symptoms, the first from when I got sick and the second from after I gotten slightly better but then things took a turn for the worse hence why I finally went to see a Doctor. Never in my life have I been treated with such disregard when I went in with genuine concerns for my well being and realistic and problematic symptoms. He literally shrugged his shoulders and said I cannot help you and even on the medical certificate wrote "He presented with a viral illness which came on yesterday according to him." which is a lie cause I told him I have been ill for a week. I genuinely wanted help from a Medical Professional instead I got Dr.Khoo

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Khoo doesn't relate well to women. Didn't know what a bowel prolapse was although he claims to be a surgeon. Missed diagnosing an illness I was suffering from saying my symptoms were because I was getting older. Kept treating my husband for prostrate problems for over a year, trying different medications when it was obvious he should have been seen by a specialist. After a year he finally sent him to a specialist where it was found he had blood in his urine and bowel. We are now awaiting results of tests that should have been done at the beginning of his illness.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr Boo Hin Khoo is one of few doctors in the business who knows what he is doing. He did all the appropriate tests and made sure that he had enough information before making a diagnosis

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Amazing doctor I truly believe he could be classed as one of the best in the world.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

He is most certainly the best Doctor I have seen in my life, he should be one of the doctors they have on standby at the AFL grand final and I believe that he could easily treat anything.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Listens to you, treats you with respect. Very helpful with explaining information. Easy to make an appoitment.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007