Ratings for Dr. Arnold M. Rey

Dr Rey was more responsive and understanding in the past. Was not helpful at all in my recent visit. He would not answer a simple and direct question I had because he was too busy chewing me out. Did not want to hear what I had to say and chided me about following doctor's orders, which if he had listened to me, I had followed the orders. His waiting time has got progressively worse since he joined a new medical group about 5 years ago and the staff are not very welcoming or professional, especially on the telephone. I will seek a new primary physician soon. It's too bad, he use to be one of the best general practice doctors in Chico.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

dr. treats symptoms not causes. too quick with giving rx's for things not needed. went to diff dr. for second opinion...cleared up issue within hour that rey's treatment could not in a week. Staff pompous & arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Good Doctor, Very Nice and Easy To Talk To.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Good Dr.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Arnold M. Rey's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)