Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Field

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to in my life he nearly killed me and my son giving birth my son was so large and he refused to do an ultrasound to find out how big he was he had to break my sons clavicle bone and pull so hard that my son has have stained injuries that will last a lifetime of And while I am in labor with him and the nurses were laughing and talking about the parties they were attending and furniture they were buying so unprofessional that Dr. almost killed us and then the next days told me that I should blame my husband because he had big shoulders wow who says that

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Field has been sued 4 x lost 3 last case my daughter died. And still have license to practice 2wks after child birth

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Richard Field is the most horrible OB Rockford ever had. My experience with him was horrible when I gave birth to my daughter in 1994. He was more interested in golf game then my labor & delivery. I gave birth to my daughter at 2:15 am. He was woke up from his sleep. When he sewed me up after delivery, he sewed skin on skin. I had no muscle tone included. Then the surgeries came from his BIG error. I didn't sue him. So here is my story about this thing call an ob doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I feel bad that many people are making the comments that they are making about Dr. Field. If that happened to you it happened and I am so sorry it did. However, when I started seeing Dr. Field he was the breath of fresh air that I needed in my life at the time. My family doctor let me suffer for two years before he finally got tired of hearing my complaints and referred me to Dr. Field. I had to have a partial hysterectomy and had I not had it I am not sure what my life would be like today. So I am very great full to him and the follow up care I received afterwards. I wish I was seeing him now as I am in menopause and sure use his recommendations on how to get thru it. And as far as his comments go, he really used to say things that made me feel good about myself and he always had something positive to say when I didn't feel that way about myself. I think he's excellent and wish he was still my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

his capabilities as a doctor Are great . Not going to lie there. But he is very perverted and my mother and grandmother who both had him before, said the same thing. He makes comments about "fat" woman and even referred to his nurses as being fat. At one point he very innapropriatly touched me and made comments on my body. Would never recommend for a woman to go to him, your suppose to feel comfortable with your gynecologist....not awkward and weirded out. My friend also had him deliver her baby and she had some weird experiences with him as well. He's very flirty and touchy.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Best OB I have ever had. Delivered all five if my children including my twins and always made sure I was comfortable and taken care of. Listened to me and made sure I got the best care. Sad that he isn't with osf any longer and I wish I knew where he went so I could continue my care with him

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I will never go to this Doctor again. Remember - ever D's get degrees. He was more interested in making inappropriate remarks after he had me wait over 1/2 hour past my appointment- Some of us have schedules we keep. His advice about hormone therapy was completely against anything ever written and published. He needed to go.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

The best OB/GYN I have ever been to. Hope I can find out where he is practicing to continue my care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Field since I was 12 I am now 23, from 2 deliveries..and a bunch of other scares Dr.Field has been nothing but caring and helpful...He has always addressed any concern that I have had, and has always explained everything to me in a way that I fully understood...I hope he does continue somewhere else because Im on baby #3 and was very upset 2 hear that he was no longer at ob/gyn assoc

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Was the best OB that I have had! Very sad to hear of him no longer working at OB/GYN and Associates. I hope I can find out if he has continued with his practice somewhere locally. So I can continue to keep him as my physician.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Richard E. Field's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal