Ratings for Dr. Bobby Tolosa

I LOVED Dr. Tolosa. I am so sad that he is no longer practicing and I have to find a new doctor. His staff was always terrible (with the exception of his wife and one nurse) but you didn't really interact with them very much. He was always present and I appreciated that he allowed me to voice my concerns and collaborate with him when deciding a path for my treatment. I have PCOS and have had several colposcopys, a LEEP, and precancerous lesions. Dr. Tolosa was the only doctor that I've been to, and I've been to quite a few, that listened to me and really took the time to explain things. I have no idea how I'm going to replace him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Horrible, had to inject myself with no instructions how, had miscarriage before and told i was high risk this time, not told what to do, waited over an hour when no one else was present. Front desk girl didn't have a clue what was going on.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Tolosa is awesome. he's a wonderful man. He has my full respect and confidence. He takes the time to talk to me like a friend would. I've never waited more then 10 mins. Hrs detail oriented. He's a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr Tolosa is VERY knowledgeable and is a great doctor. My complaint is that he has completely changed his office staff twice in the last 7 months and no longer has an u/s tech or a RNP. He is the only one in the office who can do exams at all, and I waited 2 hours for him to get back from the hospital at one appointment. If he would get an RNP back, who can do exams and u/s, then I would return to his office, but I can't afford to reschedule several times, o=r wait two hours when I'm pregnant. I will be going to a doctor who uses more resources.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr Tolosa's staff is awesome! He is a busy doctor, so I mostly saw Amy Ford, his ARNP, but he was very professional and helpful when I did see him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Bobby Tolosa's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Ameritas