You may also like

Rate Dr. T Arnason

Dr. T Arnason's Ratings

Was useless and would not listen to me. I finally got a referral to another Endo and he got to the bottom of my troubles in one visit and things turned around for the better within a few weeks. I spent a lot of time feeling miserable under Dr Arnasons care. I do not recommend her at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I am a Hashimoto's sufferer of over 20 years. Meeting with Arnason was one of the most humiliating, degrading experiences of my life. My concerns were ignored, belittled, and I believe I was stereotyped as a 40-something lazy female. Without looking at any blood work, the "specialist" told me to go exercise and learn what a calorie is. The woman appears to know very little when it comes to thyroid disease and really showed no willingness to learn. She ended the visit by saying she would not see me again-- she would continue "care" via phone. I have not heard from her since (fall 2013). Terra Arnason lied about a "med student"-- she told me a young woman accompanying her was a med student & asked if I would allow her to observe my appointment. I agreed. Later I found out the woman was NOT in med school, but a lab tech in Arnason's lab!!!! Breaking doctor-patient confidentiality? Shame on you, Arnason! I think her 1 day a week practice should be seriously evaluated.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2434648].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised when I went to see Dr. Arnason. I had already been to see two other Endocrinologists before getting a referral .I felt that I was important, listened to, not dismissed in any way. Dr. Arnason is professional yet compassionate while spending time to listen and explain treatment options. I am also thankful for her referral to an excellent surgeon within a short time period. I would highly recommend her to others.:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Arnason does not know the latests tests or treatments for thyroid. She is not willing to hear about what the rest of the world is doing to treat thyroid diseases. She also spends 3 days out of five as a researcher in Health Sciences (on diabetes) so had little time to see patients and little knowledge about thyroid. I won't be seeing her again.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2434646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I would not recommend anyone to see her. Over all a bad doctor. She may act like she cares but the moment you would like to try another type of treatment she says she will not see you anymore. Only good thing she did for me was referred me to neurosurgeon. I should mention that was a fight to get the referral.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2434645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Aranson is amazing. I saw 5 other endo's before asking my GP to be referred to her. She is always on time, even though she only has one day a week in the office. She listens, not just to myself but to the things my husband says too. She is willing to refer to other specialists when she is unclear on the best course of treatment, and always keeps me GP in the loop. She is positive, easy to speak to, understanding and willing to look at each patient and their situation individually. I was treated like a list of lab result until I was blessed enough to see her, now I'm asked how I feel instead of being told! And inspite of a year long leave for reseach starting in July, she made is perfectly clear that she was available whenever I needed her. Thanks Dr A! You have been a real blessing, and improved my quality of life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Arnason does a great job explaining the issues to you and is very positive. I really appreciate her wonderful bedside mannor and the time she takes explaining things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

It is impossible to get into see her. She is almost purely research and only sees patients 0.5 days a week. She needs to see more patients who need her expertise and less time stuck in a lab while waiting lists grow before her eyes!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][948265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

An awesome doctor. VERY good bedside manner, and knows how to handle delicate situations. She seems like she genuinely cares about her patients, and never overlooks any of my concerns. She will refer me for blood tests on anything that might be bothering me. Great, thorough, pleasant and respectful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Very knowledgeable and approachable. Excellant for getting to the root of the problem(s).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948260].votes_count ]]