Dr. Jeff Bartlett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeff Bartlett

Really nice guy and excellent communicator. Friendly staff and gorgeous building

flag | Submitted December 7, 2019

I crawled into the Backfit office on July 18th, 2019. I went through multiple tests and xrays, that I can vaguely remember. The pain was intense on that day, but it was the day I knew that I found the right person to help me. I herniated my disc in the Canadian Navy in 2006, July 8th to be exact! A day I will never forget. Since that date I have been suffering steady back pain and multiple re-injures. BackFit has given me LIFE!! Yes, it may sound like something that most people take for granted but being able to get out of bed in the morning pain free is a most amazing feeling. No I am not healed but following the direction of Jeff and his most awesome team has given me back my life. It has given me my mental health back. It has given me my zest for life back. It has given my family understanding with the inhouse sessions. When I arrived at Back fit, my cane was part of me, that is how I managed to moved from point A to point B. Within 2 months NO CANE!! I can sit for a longer periods of time without struggling to get back to my feet. The Backfit Team is a family and they quickly make you part of it. The front desk staff are the most caring people and greet you with a smile every day. The Decompress Team are amazing and ensure that you understand the process and make you feel at home. I HIGHLY Recommend Dr. Jeff Bartlett and his team. My life has been given back to me and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

Having reached the three month stage of my association with the Backfit family I feel compelled to express my sincere appreciation for the dedication and quality of care I have been given.I have felt the results of Dr Bartlett's caring attitude both physically and equally important mentally. I so appreciate the time taken to explain what is happening and why. Having previously had two spine operations I can honestly say that the Backfit solution has afforded me much greater success in a much shorter time . I thoroughly recommend the Backfit team of caring professionals to anyone suffering with any kind of back problem.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

As a high level athlete I rely on my body functioning at the highest level. I went into backfit with restrictions that effected not only my play but my everyday life. Dr. B and the rest of the backfit staff worked with me to make sure I maintained my body performing at the highest level of my sport as well as being comfortable in my everyday life. when you walk in you a greeted into a friendly and helpful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Front Desk was always incredibly helpful and able to work around my schedule. Dr. Bartlett is very knowledgeable and helped me improve my spinal health significantly in just over 2 months. The staff running the decomposition aspect were always friendly and willing to help.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

When I started with BackFit in January, I could barely move. When I met Dr. Bartlett and his team, I just knew that I was in good hands. I was suffering 24/7 with the issues in my lower back. It was constant pain. I could barely work, and at that point I didn't want to leave my house because I couldn't stand up for long periods of time without curling over. I was in the position of only finding comfort while laying down. I saw so many great things about this clinic that I decided to give them a call and set up my appointment. I had my examination done that involved testing and x-rays. It turned out that my spine was completely messed up which included disc issues and my neck curving the wrong way (I had been told for years that it was a muscle issue). This first appointment changed everything. They actually took the time to listen to my pain and took everything seriously. From that point I began treatment (alignments and disc decompression) and I began to slowly feel better. I was able to move a little better and I was functioning like a human again. My "backscore" began at 49% and just from 6 months of treatment and homecare I have bounced back to 70%. It's incredible. Thank you to Dr. Bartlett, Dr. Grant, Tandia, Lauren, Eleanor and everyone else that has helped me in this process. I cannot begin to tell you how much that this has changed my life. Now I'm free to enjoy my life without constant pain. You really take your work to heart, and it shows. I'd recommend this team over and over again!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I received excellent service from Dr. Bartlett and his team from the first day we met. I went to BackFit because the program is so complete and provided me with not only the treatments but the tools to put me back on the tennis courts (which I managed to do in under 4 months). I highly recommend Dr. Bartlett and his team. Go to BackFit, commit to the program and more importantly commit to the homecare program- you too can be back on your feet, enjoying your life to the fullest in no time!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

I have had a very positive experience at backfit and Dr. Bartlett has been very helpful and understanding. I went in with doubts but with a more optimistic approach I gave it time, and the results really showed. With dedication to home therapy and a strong work ethic and drive to self heal yourself, backfit is absolutely amazing. The staff are all extremely pleasant and helpful and easy to work with. Nothing but good things to say. Thank you so much Backfit!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Every appointment I'm greeted with a smile and welcoming atmosphere. From my first evaluation being so thorough, giving me the knowledge and tools to work on my specific problem areas, and constantly managing my progress every appointment. Dr. Bartlett and team have provided an exceptional experience. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Dr. Bartlett and the entire team at Back Fit have been incredible in their support and coaching. Their entire approach and philosophy is just so incredibly comprehensive, words can't do it justice! Through 4 months of therapy and hard work I have vastly noticeable improvement in spinal alignment and disc space! I'm not out of the woods yet, but I'm on the right path and I will get there! A giant heart felt THANK YOU to Dr. Bartlett and the ENTIRE TEAM at BackFit!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Jeff Bartlett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

What motivates me? I want to make an IMPACT in my community! I want to help people! I want to innovate! I want to make a difference! In essence, these ‘wants’ fuel my passions. I love and appreciate my work at Backfit, because it allows me the ability to be a coach—doctor—scientist—entrepreneur. I can’t tell you why, but I have an insatiable drive to collect and synthesize better ways to treat the spine, as I find personal fulfillment in challenging the status quo. What I know about health: Health is the most important asset we can posses in our lives. The sad thing is, for the majority of us, we only seem to respect our health when it’s too late. As a society, community, family, we need to be proactive versus reactive when it comes to our health. We need to take responsibility for our health, and not blame it on our circumstances and government. Health is not something that is given to us, it has to be earned. I am grateful for: I love and appreciate my wife Tammy for always supporting me, pushing me, reminding me what’s most important in life. I love and appreciate my three beautiful children for teaching me what true love really means. I love and appreciate my team, as Backfit has been the ideal environment for me to work with like minded individuals, who are all on the same quest to create the most informed, educated and empowered patients in health care. My personal goal: I want to be the greatest husband and father in the world. To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet. I want to learn from my mistakes. I want balance in my life. My optimistic goal: To treat Steve Nash. We both love soccer (Futbol). He just happens to be the best basketball player on earth, and I heard he has a back problem.

• English