Ratings for Dr. Eric N. Fassler

Excellent Doctor! I personally no like seeing western trained medical professionals- but I LOVED him! He's the only OBGYN that I will see! I refer my patients that need/want western medical intervention. Caring, considerate and sincerely concerned. Takes as much time as needed to talk with you and feels present during visits. Other Western Docs should learn from his example.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Fassler was to perform my surgery this month june 09. I was totally devastated to get a call telling me he has had to leave his practice. My thoughts and prayers go to this wonderful Dr. Hopefully there will be a miracle and he can return.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Fassler is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He is one of the few that has led me to believe that he actually cares. He can be a bit tardy to appointments or even cancel them at a moments notice, This has happened to me a few times. However, I understand that there are emergencies.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

He is the best Gynecologist I have ever had. He's smart, kind, extremely knowledgeable, an excellent diagnostician and surgeon. I recommend him to everyone who needs a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Eric Fassler is a prince among toads as well as an excellent OBGYN. He delivered my nine pound daughter almost fourteen years ago. She was a rather difficult delivery, and I was a rather difficult patient - screaming half of the time during the transitional stage of labor, and insisting that we deliver standing up. He indulged my desire to deliver my way, and we had an excellent experience (as well as a nine pounder without drugs can be, anyway). Thirteen years later, all babies delivered, he treated my endometriosis expertly via endometrial ablation. He was super sensitive to my high running emotions and numerous concerns, treated me with more consideration that I had previously experienced with an MD. I am a tough customer who would put my life (or my baby's life) in his hands again...send family members and good friends to him all of the time.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

This is the worst doctor I ever saw in my life. He does not described procedures fully and perform somthing completely different than he described intially (in my case he tell me he would do ultrasound and did hysteroscopy - put a histeroscope inside the uterus, inflated it and examine unterus with hysteroscope). He never asked what I want and I come to him to treat menorrhagia, he suggest intrauterine ablatio (which burn lining of the uterus and make you infertile) without even asking me if I want to have children in the future. I was 29. He has complete disregard for the patient. One visit he come 50 minutes late to the room and said he has no time to examine me, I need to reschedule. I asked him how is he going to bill my insurance company and he said he would bill it as he teach me contraception, which I don't need and which he didn't. He never helped me with bleeding, I've got Mirena IUD, I had cramps and bleeding for 90 days, nobody ever return single phone call from this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Fassler is a kind, compassionate gynecologist who listens to you and helps you find answers to your problems. He is smart, experienced, an excellent diagnostician and surgeon, and very thorough. Plus he does really great stitches—my naval has never looked better! If you need a great OB/GYN in the Seattle area, he's the best!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Eric N. Fassler's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)

AARP