Ratings for Dr. Daniel Bronstein

He refused to do X-ray on my sensitive tooth saying that we already did it last year (!) and nothing could change since then. The pain, according to him, was just because of a small chip, which he fixed. End of story: in just few months I had to RUN to a walk-in clinic and do the root channels on this tooth, which costed me $1200 - all paid from my pocket, as my coverage already expired at that point.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Bronstein is great man to deal with and has been for years now. Very punctual, professional knowledgeable and sincere. I could be wrong, but it seems like the staff is a bit different and a lot more professional now. Try to avoid the larger dark haired girl from working on your teeth, if possible. She certainly strikes me a little strange and absent-minded.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Very professional and punctual. Pleasant experience. Dr. Bronstein is thorough and takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My experience with this clinic is simply B-A-D...

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Avoid this doctor and his clinic. Professionalism is questionable, staff is rude.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Worst experience ever. Terrible. Just recently, they re-scheduled with me several times the same day because Dr. Bronstein himself had an appointment with his doctor and couldn't make it to the clinic to be in time for my appointment. This totally changed all my plans for that day, but I said that I was Ok with it. Now, my car got broken. His receptionist actually YELLED at me on the phone when I tried to explain that I won't be able to make it in time, as I am having problems with my car (surely, impossible thing in Winnipeg in winter). Billed me $156 for missed appointment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

The Doctor and his dental staff are very punctual.Dr. Dan is very good. His staff is very professional and take the time to explain everything and why. Very nice new office and extremely clean and workspaces. His secretary leaves something to be desired. She continually makes mistakes with processing benefits and payments. Issues are always corrected but it sometimes required more than one trip to get the proper receipts/payments completed which can be a hassle if you have a job and have to make it there by 5:30. I recommend after your service is done you check all your bills while you are there so you can save a possible trip back! Been a client for over 25 years!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Bronstein is wonderful. He is patient and takes time to explain what he is doing. He just re-did his entire office and has the most up-to-date equipment. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I've been doing for over 30 years and have developed a great relationship with Dr. Bronstein. Going to the dentist is a great experience for me!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Best experience I've ever had in a dental office. Staff was friendly, respectful and answered all my questions. The hygienest was right on time, thorough and gave excellent instruction for better care. Work done by Dr. Bronstein was quick, painless and simple. Couldn't ask for anything more from a dentist, highly recommend to others!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

His staff is horrible. He has twice given referances that were unnecessary. This Dentist is past it. Bad work

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011